Are you modified?? Do you want to be on television tonight

nissanman312

Hi guys I have this from matty at rsv and he asked if anyone from this fourum would be interested.if so drop him an email with you car details

And you could be on car sos

It will be in the midlands area :)

Strictly Japanese owners only..

I'm looking for 20 #japanese car owners for something special. At this stage it's strictly confidential However,

If you own a #Modified Japanese Car (the more modifications the better) then please message me directly

Requires you to be free Tuesday 21st Feb from 5pm til 8.30pm, you need to be Modified and I'm looking for cars as early as the 1970's to current day.

It's your chance to get your loved car onto prime time TV 📺...

calling all Evo's, Suburu, Honda's, Toyota, Nissan, etc etc....

your car will be seen by 290Million people world wide and in 29 different countries

Contact

Mat@rsvgraphics

Edited by nissanman312

Just spoken with matty for those asking about him being slow to reply

He's had over 200 emails on this he's working on it .

He said he'll be in touch regards details

If you have contacted him regards this a little heads up you will need to be able to meet up around junction 2 area of the m5 at around 5pm

• Like 1

Anyone got any more info Matt gave me and my friends the go ahead to meet but just looking for more info as 3hour drive from where we are ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More info soon

Producers need it kept close to chest for now for obvious reasons

I'll make sure to update you guys asap

Update for ypu guys Matt has put me in charge of getting you guys to where you need to be as he's snowed under with this

So here's what he sent me today.......

Morning dude,

Keep the location to yourself until the day.

The general plan is there are loads meeting at jct2 M5 on toys r us car park then rocking up together

Invite as many as you can now...

The more and Madder the better

( Must be jap cars only )

The madder the better!

Cars can arrive from 5.30pm at the venue but not really any early due to it being on an industrial site.. we need to allow other businesses to close and go home.

We want to start filming at 6-6.30pm but slightly later arrival is OK

Anyone who comes needs to be happy to have their car and themselves filmed for the show. We will ask them to sign release forms for this purpose.

Should be a good laugh to be fair and everyone wants to see their own car on tv.

For the sake of my own sanity due to such a ridiculously massive response from here on.

Please do not reply, call or text me unless it's absolutely necessary

I'm been ambushed already and I'm struggling to catch up.

So your now in charge of your own crew

You know where to be and when....

if you don't know me personally I'll be wearing a big Red jacket on the night so you'll know who I am ������������

No replays and no thumbs up lol ������������

Love Matty

So there you have it junction 2 M5 5/530pm it looks like it's going to be a Veryear lively Tuesday evening lol

See you all there those who fancy it :)

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

Nick, I know Mat's gone off the radar a little due to the overwhelming response, but do you know if he's got any ideas on the expected numbers?

With the "invite as many as you can - the more the madder" I expect there'll be one or two more than the initial 20! :lol::scare:

• Like 1

Nick, I know Mat's gone off the radar a little due to the overwhelming response, but do you know if he's got any ideas on the expected numbers?

With the "invite as many as you can - the more the madder" I expect there'll be one or two more than the initial 20! :lol::scare:

I think the initial 20 will be exceeded yes lol

However I think the 530pm meet on a Tuesday will keep things in check lol