Gt Fabrications harness bar £140

Rich260

Will be removing this shortly. Looks great and it's very well made, does have a few marks but not noticeable when fitted. Includes all necessary bolts to fix it in place, although I would kindly ask for your bolts that fix the shoulder points in return :).

This is strictly collection only. May meet at an agreed location but will not be posting.

E3B1DD64-F1C6-4E77-AF61-269D316D9A2B-3097-00000262BED9B5BE_zpsi0dosyd8.jpg

3E1F8EBE-9B31-4107-A4C1-1ED9EB212207-3097-00000262C9FECB9E_zpsdrjzqm4r.jpg

FCDA9856-B804-4D06-A958-59158349FE92-3097-00000262D3AA66B0_zpsfrqcbilr.jpg

• Like 2

I know this happened on the other threads - I'm keen to buy one too when I get seatsharnesses - but it should have those tabs welded in place to keep the harness from moving.

(should be a quick job for any welder)

I've got this harness. At and it doesn't need those tabs to stop the harness from moving.

Once you are in and you've got it harness all clipped up it isn't going anywhere. The way it's designed it means it's not gonna slip round like the sparco and similar ones

• Like 2

Hope seller doesn't mind but thought this may help with sale, I have this exact same bar fitted to my car with harnesses attached and there no problems at all.

YIYpsHlh.jpg

Do the harnesses sit in line with the seat? Just reading from another post from back in 2015 and there were concerns over it lining up properly? Just want to make sure as I'm interested in buying it

Hope seller doesn't mind but thought this may help with sale, I have this exact same bar fitted to my car with harnesses attached and there no problems at all.

YIYpsHlh.jpg

Do the harnesses sit in line with the seat? Just reading from another post from back in 2015 and there were concerns over it lining up properly? Just want to make sure as I'm interested in buying it

I've got this exact harness bar and it's fine. All lines up perfect for me

aa55451acef7766e44f9844ce27c0df0.jpg

• Like 1

Just to echo Jeff, the harnesses run straight out the back of the seat so no probs anyway and when pulled tight are spot on.

I spoke with the guy from GCF when I ordered and I think this bar went through a few versions to get it right and this being the latest addressed any previous issues/concerns. So think a lot of the stuff on forums is bit out of date (always good to do homework on stuff though)

• Like 1

Just to echo Jeff, the harnesses run straight out the back of the seat so no probs anyway and when pulled tight are spot on.

I spoke with the guy from GCF when I ordered and I think this bar went through a few versions to get it right and this being the latest addressed any previous issues/concerns. So think a lot of the stuff on forums is bit out of date (always good to do homework on stuff though)

Thanks buddy I thought this was the case I just wanted to double check before i bought it, then realised he wasn't willing to post it. Think I will just buy a new one from them as it's only an extra £40 and it gets delivered to your door