Has anybody seen this yet ???

veilside z

Its Facebook sorry. Also on the 350z UK owners page

Right folks,

The time has come to part ways with the Z and move on to bigger things.

The car is finished to an extremely high standard and has had virtually no expense spared building it.Anybody that has seen the car will tell you it's amazing in person and cannot be faulted.

Here's your chance to own something unique as it's the only one in Ireland and the attention it gets it's crazy!...

Price is €23,000,which is alot less than it cost to build so If you don't like the price you can **** off1f601.png��

Spec is as follows

Exterior:

* Full rocket-bunny V2 kit including front and rear aches,front bumper,splitter,rear diffuser and spoiler,day run lights,mesh etc

* Tarmac sports side skirt extensions

* Body and paint work all carried out by ricks car care,car is painted Lamborghini Grigio telesto with matte grey accents.

Engine:

* 2006 VQ35DE 30,000kms on engine

only!

* k&n typhoon air intake,

* plenum engine spacer.

* HKS hi power exhaust with titanium

tips.

Wheels/tyres:

* Custom 3 piece work equip 05's

Fronts are 18x10

Rears are 18x14.5 8inch dish

Unsure of offset as wheels got

new lips.Toyo r888's 225/40/18

Rears are 295/35/18s

Interior:

* New black bride zeta 3 fixed back seats

* bride rails

* limited edition vertex steering wheel

* NRG quick release 3.0 snap off boss kit

* Sony touchscreen radio.

* Car is on airlift performance v2 airbag

system which was fitted by john peden.

Car was finished last May and has only been driven a hand full of times since so is still extremely fresh and almost all parts were bought brand new.

I'm sure I'm leaving things out,any questions my number is 0857596665

Cash is king but make me an offer,

May swap something cool with cash my way.

Cant post photos sorry

Edited by veilside z

I stand corrected, it didn't sell, the guy who built it has kept it, I think he was getting low ball offers on eBay and has decided to just keep it.

Maybe something happened between now and then?

Edited by Strudul

i think the issue with selling kitted z's is that its worth so much more to the person who built it so tend to overstate a price im not thinking of selling mine anytime soon unless i see a nice skyline that is.

it owes me twice its worth with ease and then some and ive done all the work myself im trying to establish a rough vaule for it and some people say more and some people say less so its hit and miss all round

^^^ the reality is, wide arch kits just arent popular, I have seen it with being a rx7 owner for 8 years and its no different here with 350z's, having said that, I like the rb kits, would I spend 23k on one, no, not even half I am afraid and I think thats the best one I have seen.

nothing wrong with wide bodykits...I just love them :p :p :p

for those of you that are considering one don't be put out by someones comments...if you like it and can afford it just go for it :thumbs::#1:

Edited by valy