So I went with ART Test Pipes...

ASemper

...and I love them!After having an ARK GRiP fitted for maybe 8 months with standard cats on I had become very used to the volume and wanted more. I had the test pipes fitted, along with a Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer, and immediately had my car UpRev'd at Horsham Developments.The drive home was awesome to say the least! The tone is noticeably different in an angrier way as is the volume. It also doesn't rasp like an angry wasps nest which I had wanted to avoid at all costs. Having given Jez the thumbs up for Pops and Bangs it now crackles like gunfire when I want, which I can't stop myself from doing 🙈I am over the moon with the set up now!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

1:30 onwards for some pops/bangs.

Edited by ASemper
  • Like 4

The first few clips are mainly some acceleration. About 1:30 onwards has most of the pops/bangs.

Excuse the pretty poor audio quality, I just stuck my GoPro Hero 2 next to the exhaust so it isn't professional by any means :p Edited by ASemper
  • Like 1

No chance of passing on emissions! (Unless I find a 'friendly' tester). Noise wise, I think that varies on how nice an MOT tester is but I know people with ear shattering exhausts that pass so not worried about that :)

I have the standard cats though so wont be hard to change them, especially as it's not the original bolts attaching them anymore!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Edited by ASemper