JapFest 2008 17th May

Ian

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going, not been before and not sure what to expect. I cannot stay all day so i think i will arrive in the morning. I never bothered asking about the stand cause i thought i would be blocked in all day so i will just pay and turn up on the day.

I am looking forward in meeting who ever goes from the club and having a look at some other zed's :D:D

Heath

Wrong way for me, Ill be in Swindon. :blush:

Tut, lack of commitment. :p

Do you want me to give you a call when we leave Reading services or are you heading in earlier?

We can try and meet at Reading services at 7.30 if you want guys?

I would but it would mean leaving earlier :blush:

No point you driving past it bud! :headhurt:

We can meet you there, I meant those coming from the east. :thumbs:

Just washed my car in the rain because I was embarassed with how dirty it was. The neighbours think I'm mad and it's probably a waste of time because rain is forcast for tomorrow so it'll get dirty again on the way to JapFest. Bloody British weather :angry::rant::rant:

Just washed my car in the rain because I was embarassed with how dirty it was. The neighbours think I'm mad and it's probably a waste of time because rain is forcast for tomorrow so it'll get dirty again on the way to JapFest. Bloody British weather :angry::rant::rant:

I did mine wednesday, I have'nt used it since & its still dirty :rant:

so who went then?

I went, a little on the cold side but great fun. :D

Bumped into a 350z stand aswell as finding the few on here but no one was around there cars so i took a few pics of them and wondered around.

Good day :D

I also noticed your white z looking very nice. Your car was parked with a few mixed motors. :D

Just got back myself after a 3.5 hour drive back. Great to meet up with lots of guys again fron the Z club and also other 350 owners. Some were getting right into doing a plenum spacer fitting at the show! Thats dedication for you.

Got a few photos to post, but need a bit of a sleep now. Not as young as I used to be.

Even Zedrush turned up! I almost fell over with the shock! :lol:

Was great to meet everyone. Jays car looks & sounds amazing B)

I've got a few pics to sort out later.

Pimm - I was on the Ninja Tune Factory stand for most of the day, across from where we were parked . Was the stand with the Novidem supercharged Z supplied by Nissan GB :teeth:

Great day guys nice to see you lot again! Some great action and weather held out for us thank god!

Just a few pics for the people that did not get to come!

_DSC0348.jpg

_DSC0382.jpg

_DSC0404.jpg

_DSC0407.jpg

_DSC0422.jpg

_DSC0437.jpg

_DSC0447.jpg

_DSC0448.jpg

_DSC0468.jpg\

_DSC0469.jpg

_DSC0482.jpg

_DSC0486.jpg

_DSC0496.jpg

_DSC0510.jpg

_DSC0511.jpg

_DSC0518-1.jpg

_DSC0523.jpg

_DSC0533.jpg

_DSC0535.jpg

_DSC0537.jpg

Hope you like the pics people!

just got back, was great to meet you guys H5 you batty boy, Ian top bloke, chesterfield... erm think we worried everyone when we sat in my car lol, and chrisI and how can I forget the legend Trev the Rev :lol::thumbs: great to meet you all, had to get back to drop my mate off and catch up with some ZZZZZZ, as have to pick my girlfriend up from Gatwick tomo morning as flight comes in at six :yawn::thumbs::blush: