Tom's 350z Project

TMPL

Well... I just got my first mod out of the way so it's time to start a build project thread :D

After what seemed like forever searching, I found and bought the best example I could find in my favourite colour combination - black with the orange interior - about 6 weeks ago. A very clean example IMO -

sothl5.jpg

14t92lw.jpg

So for my first mod, I just got back after making the 300 mile round trip to buy my favourite wheels - the 19" LMGT4s - from Jim after I saw his advert here in the for sale forum. Couldn't believe they were still up for sale! Too dark to get any photos after I finished fitting them tonight, but can't wait to go have a look in the morning :)

Future plans are pretty much EVERYTHING when funds permit. I think I'll probably go for the BC Coilovers and a tiny bit of a drop next though. Following that I'll move on to basic power upgrades.... probably.

Cheers guys!

• Like 1

Ok, didn't get to see as much daylight as I'd have liked to today but on the way home from work in Tesco car park I couldn't help but notice how much these wheels stand out at night! They really seem to catch any light, being black it always looked dull at night but it's really brightened things up a bit! I wanted to get some daytime photos of the LMGT4's but this will have to do for now :)

1199gdl.jpg

• Like 2

Wheels look perfect! Don't do anything crazy like paint em black :lol:

NO!!! They're staying exactly as they are, the girlfriend suggested black but she is wrong. "But they won't really look any different than your current wheels" Yes they will shut up.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well I haven't got very far with this as I'm still not sure I want to spend money on it (I do) when it's looking like I could afford something a fair bit pricier if I show some restraing for a few months... however I do keep cleaning it!

17880786_10103219069707279_2772417150225170151_o.jpg?oh=aabb536d9d27e75148a67bc39f7afbd7&oe=594D87E5

• Like 2