Congrats Zedrush

bigphil

I saw the topic and saw the author, I thought it was going to read:

Congrats Zedrush on being my best customer. You have enabled me to purchase a new 313 Zed to mod. Not to mention decorating the new premises.

It's all down to you buddy!

:lol::lol:

I saw the topic and saw the author, I thought it was going to read:

Congrats Zedrush on being my best customer. You have enabled me to purchase a new 313 Zed to mod. Not to mention decorating the new premises.

It's all down to you buddy!

:lol::lol:

:lol:

Lol cheeky, Cheers guys, But I have to say if it wasnt for the huge help and advice and supplies of Phil and Andrew and little Phil at ESR, none of this would have been possible. Pics will come soon but not yet, still not finished, but not long now promise lol.

Also big thanks to Lloyd and Guy at Nemises, great bunch :thumbs::thumbs:

lol only phil and nemises have seen the almost finished article, everyone else ive led up the garden path, Rickya you will see it when we meet up. Just ont want any pics up yet till its all done, not long now promise :blush: Louis shush you have to see a bit as u doing pics ;)

lol only phil and nemises have seen the almost finished article, everyone else ive led up the garden path, Rickya you will see it when we meet up. Just ont want any pics up yet till its all done, not long now promise :blush: Louis shush you have to see a bit as u doing pics ;)

Watch out for the paparazzi Jay ;)