If you want to pull hot chicks you do not need a lambo

steve_b

Okay thats it.. final mod to my car will be a Romanian girl.... DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :scare::scare::scare::wub:

I think you have your hands full at the mota-show Mr Zedrush so dont you be worrying about a few Katuscha's :lol::lol:

Edit: Hmmmm....just seen clip......might be worth me putting in the SatNav "Romania" as a waypoint after Geneva :lol::lol:

Okay thats it.. final mod to my car will be a Romanian girl.... DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :scare::scare::scare::wub:

I think you have your hands full at the mota-show Mr Zedrush so dont you be worrying about a few Katuscha's :lol::lol:

Edit: Hmmmm....just seen clip......might be worth me putting in the SatNav "Romania" as a waypoint after Geneva :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: wish you could of come with me mate :p

Yeah right! :lol:

...you know what they say.....four's a crowd :lol::lol:

But there's gonna be six of em and that a party :thumbs::lol:

But there's gonna be six of em and that a party :thumbs::lol:

ah well you see im not into one on six (hot babes) any more - gave that up a long time aqo - old news to me - had to give it up when I put my back out :dry:

:lol::lol: