My Nismo Azure

Daaave

Hi,

I finally got round to taking a few more shots of my Zed. The weather wasn't great so the ol' faithful car park was the location!

What do you think of the photos (not the car as I'm guessing if you've gotten this far you love Zeds!)?

_MG_1276.jpg

_MG_1304.jpg

_MG_1320.jpg

_MG_1333.jpg

_MG_1338.jpg

_MG_1341.jpg

_MG_1346.jpg

Thanks everyone.

Great pictures mate, proper deep looking Azure.... Many hours spent polishing I take it??? :thumbs:

It hadn't been polished in months over the late autumn and winter and when the last couple of weekends were dry I put three coats of Zaino 5 on it. So not extreme polishing but not bad either!

Very nice mate, what camera did you use?

A Canon 5D with either 70-200L, 24-105L or 17-40L.

I have a photography business so I've got some fairly decent kit. But as with everything I always want more and better stuff!

Thanks everyone.

Great pictures mate, proper deep looking Azure.... Many hours spent polishing I take it??? :thumbs:

It hadn't been polished in months over the late autumn and winter and when the last couple of weekends were dry I put three coats of Zaino 5 on it. So not extreme polishing but not bad either!

I have a photography business so I've got some fairly decent kit. But as with everything I always want more and better stuff!

Any chance of some high res images for our gallery, superb shots and lovely car.

Thanks everyone.

Any chance of some high res images for our gallery, superb shots and lovely car.

was thinking the same thing, although it would just be for me house wall and not a gallery :blush:

Thanks. What gallery is that Phil? For an online gallery these should be ok, a credit would be appreciated. For a print gallery I can do some prints and send them to you if you like?

These photos are about the highest res stuff that I normally give away, to try to prevent people selling my work. I have sold single high res photos for >£2000 before that I thought no-one would ever be intereted in so I try to take the same precautions with every photos no matter how obscure! :wacko:

was thinking the same thing, although it would just be for me house wall and not a gallery :blush:

If you're interested (or anyone else for that matter) drop me a PM. :)

Thanks. What gallery is that Phil? For an online gallery these should be ok, a credit would be appreciated. For a print gallery I can do some prints and send them to you if you like?

These photos are about the highest res stuff that I normally give away, to try to prevent people selling my work. I have sold single high res photos for >£2000 before that I thought no-one would ever be intereted in so I try to take the same precautions with every photos no matter how obscure! :wacko:

If you're interested (or anyone else for that matter) drop me a PM. :)

We have a 350Z gallery section in our showroom basically framed A4 size prints of lots of Z's for customers to browe in the waiting area.

You can see the showroom at www.eastshoreracing.com