My Nismo Azure

Daaave

Was that pic taken with a fancy pants camera and lens?

the one i posted? it was, but i have no idea what or how :lol:

Just a digital SLR camera with a wide angle lens. So in the world of photography - no, but it's not exactly a camera you keep in your pocket. :)

Has your camera got a "stone chip reduction button" ? :blush:

+1 - need to get me one of them. Still waiting for a stone chip reduction filter for my 350D :lol:

I beleive the more practical option is Photoshop :thumbs:

I'd love to have some wide angled lenses, but they cost far too much for just some shots of the car. Widest I have is the kit lense for my 350D which is 18mm iirc, but not wide enough to get the fish eye effect going.

I also like the fact that you've kept the EXIF data, makes it easy for me to see the settings used and *cough* borrow them *cough*

Has your camera got a "stone chip reduction button" ? :blush:

+1 - need to get me one of them. Still waiting for a stone chip reduction filter for my 350D :lol:

I beleive the more practical option is Photoshop :thumbs:

I'd love to have some wide angled lenses, but they cost far too much for just some shots of the car. Widest I have is the kit lense for my 350D which is 18mm iirc, but not wide enough to get the fish eye effect going.

I also like the fact that you've kept the EXIF data, makes it easy for me to see the settings used and *cough* borrow them *cough*

Well for anyone who will see my car in person, there was a lot of the 'stone chip reduction button' used in Photoshop for these shots (AKA clone tool). :blush: The front end of my Zed is peppered with chips and I'm still contemplating a re-spray, but I just know it'll get chipped all over again all too quickly. :dry:

And as for the EXIF, I always leave it on there. I don't see the point of stripping it off as I've got nothing to hide and someone sometime might find it useful.