New Wheels! "19 Niche Targa Anthracite *Pic Heavy*

ConnorW06

IMG_20161224_153204_zpstondpi1o.jpg

IMG_20161224_154416_zpscu5jfjf5.jpg

Ordered myself some new wheels a few weeks back from ProjexUK and only just got round to fitting them. Will be getting some better pics in the upcoming days, but I'm loving how the anthracite looks against the body colour, and the fitment of the wheels is almost spot on I would say! Tell me what you guys think!

Specs are:

8.5" Fronts with +25 Offset - Running Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/35/19

10" Rears with +25 Offset - Running Michelin Pilot Super Sports 275/35/19

More pics:

IMG_20161224_153213_zpsa60pq9hm.jpg

IMG_20161224_153218_zpswint1hdp.jpg

IMG_20161224_153249_zpsnnkvtjka.jpg

IMG_20161224_154424_zpswwaam86t.jpg

IMG_20161224_154429_zpszjert6ie.jpg

IMG_20161224_154431_zpsvzmx9fw8.jpg

IMG_20161224_154454_zps25r44150.jpg

IMG_20161224_154518_zps1vavtaer.jpg

350zwheels_zpsay01iuqc.jpg

• Like 4

Very nice B)

Thank you!

:) look good

Cheers bud

Those wheels look sweet mate. I am partial to anthracite and have wheels in the same colour on my VR4

I was a little worried about the anthracite colour to be honest! Wasn't sure if it was going to look like they had been attempted badly to match the body colour, but I (think?) it compliments it well! Haha. Got a pic of your VR4?

They look great... :)

Thank you mate! Hope you're keeping well.

They do look great. ;)

I do like how the rear alloy is concave on those type of alloys. B)

Never having had a set of concave wheels before, I was a bit on the wire whether I'd like the fronts to be more concave like the rears, but I think it sets the rears off nicely now they're on the car.

Never having had a set of concave wheels before, I was a bit on the wire whether I'd like the fronts to be more concave like the rears, but I think it sets the rears off nicely now they're on the car.

With these cars having a staggered wheel set up I think they definitely suit concave wheel designs very well. Almost helping to highlight the rear tyres being wider than the fronts even more which I love. :D

• Like 2

With these cars having a staggered wheel set up I think they definitely suit concave wheel designs very well. Almost helping to highlight the rear tyres being wider than the fronts even more which I love. :D

100% agree, the thing I love about the Zed's is their ability to suit so many different styles of wheels, quite difficult to go awfully wrong with them :lol:

ProjexUK also hooked me up with a pretty great deal on the Michelin's which was a bonus aswell!

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 1

I did notice the Michelins, ...great choice of tyre and by all accounts the best tyre around for the Zeds. ;)

Had the super sports on the rears of my old GT4 wheels and just the sports on the fronts before. But thought I'd just get the supers all around this time, can't recommend them enough. Depending on where you get them they aren't ridiculously expensive either. I remember about 2 years ago most places were asking about £275-£300 a tyre. Seems like tyre prices have dropped! Either that or it's just me :lol:

Just an FYI guys, my GT4 wheels will be up for sale soon. Hoping to get some good pics of them up in the next week or so.

Just make sure that when you take your pictures that you have a piece of paper with your username on it next to the alloys. Have a good read of the rules for sales and you'll have no issues posting them for sale on here. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/213-350z-parts-for-sale/

Just an FYI guys, my GT4 wheels will be up for sale soon. Hoping to get some good pics of them up in the next week or so.

Just make sure that when you take your pictures that you have a piece of paper with your username on it next to the alloys. Have a good read of the rules for sales and you'll have no issues posting them for sale on here. ;)

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/213-350z-parts-for-sale/

Spot on, thank you! :-)

I was a little worried about the anthracite colour to be honest! Wasn't sure if it was going to look like they had been attempted badly to match the body colour, but I (think?) it compliments it well! Haha. Got a pic of your VR4?

Yeah I was a little like that when I had mine done as they were going on a dark purple vr4 but they worked well. I then put them on my Silver VR4 when I got that and they go well with that I think. You can find pics of the wheels on both VR4's on THIS thread.

Yeah I was a little like that when I had mine done as they were going on a dark purple vr4 but they worked well. I then put them on my Silver VR4 when I got that and they go well with that I think. You can find pics of the wheels on both VR4's on THIS thread.

That colour definitely works with your VR4! Never seen one in the flesh, can't be that many on the road? Got quite the fleet at your house as well!

That colour definitely works with your VR4! Never seen one in the flesh, can't be that many on the road? Got quite the fleet at your house as well!

Cheers mate I think so too. Yeah there are not very many at all these days as rust is hitting them quite hard. Haha yes the neighbours hate us. And that is only half the fleet lmao. I also have a Porsche Cayenne, Audi A4, BMW 118d and of course the Zed lmao. Might start hiring them out lol.

Cheers mate I think so too. Yeah there are not very many at all these days as rust is hitting them quite hard. Haha yes the neighbours hate us. And that is only half the fleet lmao. I also have a Porsche Cayenne, Audi A4, BMW 118d and of course the Zed lmao. Might start hiring them out lol.

Yeah I can Imagine, like I say I've never seen one in the flesh before, would like to though! You must be hard pushed with what car you want to use each day haha!

nice looking wheel suit the car well, and wrapped in decent rubber

Thanks fella! Can't beat the MPSS!

Hi Did you need spacers and if you did which ones 20mm or 25mm? Thanks :D

Hi kbad, no need for any spacers at all with these widths and offsets. The wheels are just bolted straight to the hubs. Hope this helps! :D

• Like 1