New Wheels! "19 Niche Targa Anthracite *Pic Heavy*

ConnorW06

Yeah I can Imagine, like I say I've never seen one in the flesh before, would like to though! You must be hard pushed with what car you want to use each day haha!

When I get the engine swapped and get it back on the road Ill give you a shout and take you out for a spin in it :) Hopefully be done by the end 2017 haha.

Yeah I can Imagine, like I say I've never seen one in the flesh before, would like to though! You must be hard pushed with what car you want to use each day haha!

When I get the engine swapped and get it back on the road Ill give you a shout and take you out for a spin in it :) Hopefully be done by the end 2017 haha.

That would be awesome mate! 100% give me a shout, would be good to even to just see one in the flesh as well!

Excellent choice of wheel & rubber! :thumbs:

Thank you mate, wanted to go for something different!

I like :)

Thank you! :D

Those are a fantastic looking set of wheels (great tyres as well :thumbs:). Colour is just what I'm looking for as I start my search for a new set of wheels.

What's the weight of them? Your width and offset are a bit out from what I need, have you got a link to where you got them?

Edit: http://projexuk.com/wheels/niche

Edited by The G Man

Can you add to the sticky thread at the top of this section please buddy, hopefully we can get a good database for members taking the plunge on wheels :thumbs:

No problem what so ever, all added :thumbs: I had a look through the posts and there's some great info in there, fingers crossed more members add their wheel setups as it's great to see what the wheels look like fitted.

Those are a fantastic looking set of wheels (great tyres as well :thumbs:). Colour is just what I'm looking for as I start my search for a new set of wheels.

What's the weight of them? Your width and offset are a bit out from what I need, have you got a link to where you got them?

Edit: http://projexuk.com/wheels/niche

Thanks very much bud, there's tonnes of offsets and sizes for them wheels. Some of which aren't shown on their website, so it's worth giving the guys at ProjexUK a ring, or ping them an email with what you need and they'll be able to help! They weigh around 26lb a wheel, they're around the same weight as my GT4 wheels which are an inch smaller (18") and an inch narrower, so they aren't too bad on the weight front.

Great looking wheels. :thumbs:

Thank you mate :D

Edited by ConnorW06

Very nice! Is that a mines style for not lip I see??

Thank you mate! It is indeed a Mines style lip, not awfully easy to come by for the facelift cars, but got mine from RT Performance and had it blended into the front bumper at the bodyshop. Definitely transforms how the car looks!

Edited by ConnorW06