350z Uprev Group Buy at H-Dev - Proposed Feb 2017

chirag1988

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got home at 8:30 pm. I hit every bit of traffic in the uk so made my own route home and still hit it. I did call at cougar store for an hour on way back but still. Over 7hrs back to West Yorkshire!

Anyway. Great to meet everyone who was there when i turned up. My HR is now kicking out 313hp which ironically enough is how it came out of the nissan fillopean tubes. An increase of 10hp though from base run and much smoother torque now.

I couldnt realy experience the new map crawling in traffic at 10mph, so i think a country blast is order this weekend.

• Like 2

Thanks jez and the team, we had a little play on the way home, mine made 280 an increase of 16, which is not to shabby for a 12 year old car with 120,000 on the clock. ðŸ‘🻠thanks again what a great experience.

Sent from my iPhone using a hammer and chisel

• Like 2

Just got home at 8:30 pm. I hit every bit of traffic in the uk so made my own route home and still hit it. I did call at cougar store for an hour on way back but still. Over 7hrs back to West Yorkshire!

Anyway. Great to meet everyone who was there when i turned up. My HR is now kicking out 313hp which ironically enough is how it came out of the nissan fillopean tubes. An increase of 10hp though from base run and much smoother torque now.

I couldnt realy experience the new map crawling in traffic at 10mph, so i think a country blast is order this weekend.

The snake pass is always fun!

• 3 months later...

Hi guys, bit late to the party, I have booked my HR in with Jez for the uprev. Those of you who got it done, Could you please give an insight as to how your cars feels post uprev? Cheers! 

4 minutes ago, N4eay said:

Hi guys, bit late to the party, I have booked my HR in with Jez for the uprev. Those of you who got it done, Could you please give an insight as to how your cars feels post uprev? Cheers! 

I had the HR mapped by them and there’s a large difference in power in 1st and 2nd gear (also means more wheel spin due to heavy foot and tyres that aren’t so good in the wet).

It also made the car a lot smoother to drive however this may be due to having decats and a buddy club exhaust previously installed.

My car was at circa 280bhp before the remap and I achieved 315bhp after (309 standard).