350z Uprev Group Buy at H-Dev - Proposed Feb 2017

chirag1988

I went from 270 to 287 on a de with plenum spacer and cobra cat back.

Guys at Horsham were spot on everyone was friendly and professional. Drive home was fun as it's picked up power everywhere!

Thats a good peak gain. What you are feeling though are the gains under the line across the rev range which are much more important numbers that the single 17bhp peak measurement give you.

af36d77eb4425cd2e923b2b9cc383a6f.jpg

815b5ef20e7027374b73fabd143ed2b4.jpg

Hey all, I am not part of the group buy but just had my UpRev now!

JWT Popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 spacer, Motordyne ART test pipes and ARK GRiP catback were the relevant mods.

Not as many gains as I was hoping for in all honesty but...the feel is nice! I seemed to make a little more power to start than I expected as well?

Pops and bangs is also hilarious and very anti social 😎

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

af36d77eb4425cd2e923b2b9cc383a6f.jpg

815b5ef20e7027374b73fabd143ed2b4.jpg

Hey all, I am not part of the group buy but just had my UpRev now!

JWT Popcharger, Motordyne 5/16 spacer, Motordyne ART test pipes and ARK GRiP catback were the relevant mods.

Not as many gains as I was hoping for in all honesty but...the feel is nice! I seemed to make a little more power to start than I expected as well?

Pops and bangs is also hilarious and very anti social 😎

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Considering Si8pny got to 287 with his mods (which didn't include HFC) I'm surprised yours with the test pipes didn't get more then 287?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mods doesn't say everything. When the car has a high mileage and hadn't have much care. It would probably be slower then a car with the same mods and good care.

The state of the engine says more then the mods. But you already knew this I presume.

Edited by Bakkums

• 2 weeks later...

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow at Horsham :) My manager asked me why I need the day off tomorrow, so I just replied.....because race car 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL!! :lol: I was asked the same question by my manager - I said I'm getting my car mapped - his response was "I thought you already have satnav?"

AHAHAHA!!! PMSL

• Like 2

This video shows you how to use the cruise control buttons to switch between maps after UpRev

Check out what this guy set his Map 5 to, very clever, would prevent your car ever getting stolen (unless the thief knows how to change maps)

Is this possible on all models with cruise control do you know ? I thought it was just JDM's?