Watches

Flex

I like that Tudor.

I'm kicking myself as I went to NYC in 2007, looked at Omega sea master/speedmastera d could have bought the sea master chronic full size for around £2k with local taxes. I couldn't afford it at the time but I really regret not just banging it on the credit card.

If I was back there with my knowledge now I'd have bought but that said I actually now prefer the speedmasters.

what?

:lol:

Yeah I sort of rambled. I regret not investing in an omega I could've bought at a very good price due to exchange rates.

The Rado you've bought looks good too and I bet you can't wait.

Also that Tudor which was Oates earlier is also quite nice.

Edit: also just spotted the typos, not sure there's much call for chronic watches :lol:

Edited by Fodder

£1400 watch, still shops in Primark. Keeping it real.

ha! I was actually thinking the same about me the other day. Drives a Porsche 911 Turbo as his daily whilst wearing a £4 Primark shirt.

I'm sitting here with my Rado on my wrist, my 911 on the drive, and I'm wearing a 10 year old Primark £1 tee shirt ... living the dream ;)

• Like 1

£1400 watch, still shops in Primark. Keeping it real.

ha! I was actually thinking the same about me the other day. Drives a Porsche 911 Turbo as his daily whilst wearing a £4 Primark shirt.

I'm sitting here with my Rado on my wrist, my 911 on the drive, and I'm wearing a 10 year old Primark £1 tee shirt ... living the dream ;)

I swear primark clothes are not intended for human use. I'm a lucky dude, I'm exactly the shape the fashion companies make clothes for, 6'2" and slim, but NOTHING my wife ever bought me from primark (tees, boxers, even track pants) fitted properly!

I bet your t-shirt is weird, dimensionally, it must be either broad and short or thin and long, plus made for people who hunch (and therefore if you walk straight with shoulders back the material bunches up under your armpits and makes it look like you stole someone else's clothes)...I'm ranting...sorry.

God I hate primark.

Edited by Aashenfox

I stole my jeans form the local charity shop, I win.

Saves on washing.....

I once suggested to a scruffy colleague he donates his suit to the local charity shop and buy it back a few days later because then at least it would've been dry cleaned and would be cheaper than taking it himself :lol:

• Like 1