Who should pay for Limiters Bulbs

M13KYF

Who Should pay for Limiter's Headlamp Bulbs  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who Should pay for Limiter's Headlamp Bulbs

• Zedrush, it was in him using it at the time
    • Limiter, Zedrush is a tight arse

Now seeing as Limiter left his brother with his pride and joy Z while on holiday hoping it was in safe hands :blush: during which While Zedrush has had his car the headlight bulb has blown. Is it fair to get his brother to foot the bill of nearly £300 :teeth:

Results will be posted to Limiter :p

:lol::lol::lol: You lot are traitors :lol::lol::lol: Damn you all. Its not my fault he got the inside of the headlamp sprayed which caused condensation to ruin the bulb.. it was inevitable just had to be when I had it :blush:

Ah sod it looks like i got to foot the bill... cheers mike I was going to send that money to erm charity to help starving people in erm 3rd world countries. I shall tell them all that they will have to go a miss there next meal thanks to Mike :lol::p

Yep another big thanks to big phil coming up :lol:

eh ... how mucg for a bulb ????

mine went the other day... :scare:

Hmm what a coincidence, and P15ULT as we stand before the dury... can I ask, have you seperated you headlamp and had the interior of it painted? Could it be caused by condensation? The same condensation that this dury is trying to pin he blame on me? .... Remember you are under oath :lol:

Hmm what a coincidence, and P15ULT as we stand before the dury... can I ask, have you seperated you headlamp and had the interior of it painted? Could it be caused by condensation? The same condensation that this dury is trying to pin he blame on me? .... Remember you are under oath :lol:

dury = name, as in Ian Dury

Did you mean jury?

Sorry, Jay, can't help myself sometimes. :teeth:

Did you mean jury?

Damn my dyslexia :rant:

Did you mean jury?

Damn my dyslexia :rant:

My mate used to have dyslexia, but he's ko now. :D