08 LED rear lights.

mr v6

I priced up a pair of the original Nissan led rear lights up in work using the reg of a Z on ebay. With us having Nissan in the group I can buy each of them in for £56.34 each. What I'm reading is there appears to be a couple of versions, one being plug & play, the other not.

The part numbers I've been given are: LH 26550-CD41A & RH 26555-CD01A.

If anyone can shed any light on this for me.

Say what! Are you talking about the actual rear lights? Not indicator/reverse clusters? Any chance you could get me some too at that price!?

Yes, the red led main stop / tail light in the rear 1/4. They're genuine Nissan parts, boxed as such. I just need to check if these are the correct version. I could order them & check when they arrive, if they're not I can just send them back within the allowed time frame.

Ok just popped to garage as I still have my rear LED light boxes. Part no for one is 26555-CF40A, part no on other box has been ripped off unfortunately. A quick Google search of the part numbers you have been given are for the lights in the bumpers which makes more sense price wise.

Edited by SHEZZA

I've just had the parts guy double check his numbers & you're right. I don't know what part of "main stop / tail light in the rear 1/4" is difficult to understand. I specifically told him not the slim ones in the bumper.

I seem to have 2 other numbers now, thanks to Shezza for his, I have 26555-CF40A & 26550-CF40A. I've Googled around & this seems to match up, still a good buy at £82.34 each.

I've just had the parts guy double check his numbers & you're right. I don't know what part of "main stop / tail light in the rear 1/4" is difficult to understand. I specifically told him not the slim ones in the bumper.

I seem to have 2 other numbers now, thanks to Shezza for his, I have 26555-CF40A & 26550-CF40A. I've Googled around & this seems to match up, still a good buy at £82.34 each.

very good price !

Ok seeing how you're on a roll of pricing up cheap Nissan parts, any bargains going on facelift front headlights? B)

• 3 weeks later...