Greets from Swindon

Hey guys,

So I'm looking around for a replacement for my Nissan Navara truck.... I'm looking for a bit more fun, and pretty much settled on a 350z.

Lil about my history: Had real boring cars up until an Impreza WRX that was real fun.... the missus didn't think so as it was really bumpy and made her feel sick. I moved house and decided to get a Navara for moving bricks about etc for the refurb. I'm coming to the end of that now and I miss a fun drive! I currently own an auto D40 Navara.

The 350z was in the mix because of the power, RWD and what seemed to clinch it with the lady was that it's meant to be more comfortable than a scoobie (and a bit less... LOOK AT MY FAT WING)

So a question for you chaps. Is there anyone around the Swindon area with an Auto 350z that I could get a ride in and have a chat to?

Cheers :)

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

I'm pretty sure (not 100% though) that all UK 350 Zeds are manual so if you want an automatic version it will have to be an import version. They are around but far & few between in comparison.

Link: http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201607226095316?search-target=usedcars&make=nissan&model=350_z&transmission=automatic&searchcontext=default&page=1&sort=default&radius=1500&postcode=cf832nq&onesearchad=new%2Cnearlynew%2Cused&logcode=p&adPos=1

Good luck with your Zed hunt. :thumbs:

Thanks for the warm welcome 😀

Is there anything to worry about with the auto then? I've read (mostly on here) that these little beasties are pretty reliable.

Maybe I should just ask if there are ANY 350z guys about in the Swindon area that can spare 20 mins or so and not be so picky about the auto part xD

Welcome to the forum. I can't help you with your auto or being near Swindon but what i can say is that I've had mine just over 4 years now and other than servicing, 4 new tyres and an exhaust and plenty of fuel, its been the most reliable car I've owned. As long as they've had regular good quality oil and filter changes they can & do hit the 200,000 mile mark and still run well. You've just gotta love RWD. :)

Hahah, you guys are legends, thanks for helping me hunt :)

Ewen from Clark Motorsport has a very nice 350GT auto for sale if it's of any interest.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.c...tion-nice-mods/

:thumbs:

I have never even seen one of these before...... problem is that I still have my Navara to sell yet.... but thank you guys so much for helping me! I'm gonna research that GT now though, that's one odd lookin motor.

• Like 1

Thanks Gareth :)

No problem Ewen. ;)

Hahah, you guys are legends, thanks for helping me hunt :)

I have never even seen one of these before...... problem is that I still have my Navara to sell yet.... but thank you guys so much for helping me! I'm gonna research that GT now though, that's one odd lookin motor.

Just think VX if you bought Ewens 350GT you could tell all your friends you've bought a Nissan Skyline. B):D

Some info here on the V35 AKA a Skyline 350GT: http://www.jlimports.com.au/nissan-skyline-350gt-v35-coupe

eca13861.jpg

Good luck with your hunt whatever you decide. :)

• 4 weeks later...