Vented front wings

martybhoy

I had my body shop fabricate mine using the original wings so it had perfect fitment. Cost me £300 for the work

0D4A33ED-CE58-4BAC-80AB-06BCFE2804E6.jpg

Wow they look absolutely fantastic is exactly what I'm after. The only thing I fear is the wing may be too far gone to have the custom work carried out.

• Like 1

They were my first choice but was warned away as quality of fitment is not good.

After market fiberglass front wings are notoriously bad and need a lot of fettling by a body shop.

Bought these Aerokit ones from Tarmacsportz which are good quality but still needed work.

B230699D-2D19-46C8-9F33-3C186D2ABB82_zpsjb29ox1h.jpg

• Like 1

They were my first choice but was warned away as quality of fitment is not good.

After market fiberglass front wings are notoriously bad and need a lot of fettling by a body shop.

Bought these Aerokit ones from Tarmacsportz which are good quality but still needed work.

These are the same ones that came with my car, and they are a horrible fit. Really wish it had the original wings. In the process of getting themy changed soon. Also would love to do some custom work to the oem's.

I do like the style you have but prefer the bigger straight vents. I'm not overly worried about fitment as I said my bodyshop guy it's pretty good that way. I just don't want the fitment to be horrific.

I see though that even a similar set of yours had big issues I guess it is possibly just your luck when getting aftermarket panels.

Anyone with anymore information please leave as I'd really like to find these with either good fitment or a reputable seller.