Rocket bunny 350

Finchy

Hi peeps I've been after the full rocket bunny kit for my 350 (wide arches/over fenders, front and rear bumpers, skirts, splitter and spoiler) for a couple of months now but can only seem to find dealers in the USA or dodgy 'cheap' rep kits so was wondering if any of you guys could maybe point me in the right direction of a uk/euro dealer.. the price of the kit is expensive enough already without having to pay import costs/taxes etc. Any help would be much appreciated as I'm fast running out of ideas of where to get them from... And I no its not to everyone's liking but it would be boring if we all had identical zeds wouldn't it.

Chances are you'll be paying import cost etc on anything bought from any uk dealer as they get charged it when importing it them selves I would have thought. At least you should get the best fitting kit with some come back

Paul

• Like 1

I'm more then willing to pay the price for the kit but the cost of shipping + taxes from USA will push it over the limit of what I am willing to pay for it. obviously will need painting and fitting by someone from the body shop side rather then my mechanical background which is going to come at a price as well and the greddy dealers I've managed to find in the uk either don't reply to my emails or don't list the kit.. I've even emailed greddy direct so they could point me in the right direction to spend £££'s with them but again no reply to my email which is really quite disappointing to say the least. I was hopping someone on here would have stumbled across or know of a dealer who might be able to help me out with this.

Full Cost on that please... Excitement levels may have just jumped up a notch or two 😂😂 why is it they speak to everyone else but not me, I'm not that much of an arsehole surely 😆😜

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hi gents,

I've been looking into Rocket Bunny kits online. Looks like you can get the lot for £1k here: http://www.knightracer.com/shop/index.php?route=product/product&path=35_43&product_id=3013

I could be (and probably am) looking at the wrong thing or something though?

(Also, not trying to be a dick to Adrian, he's been super helpful today!)

Guys, if you're interested and getting some nice BBS rims with the RB kits, I can work some better prices on both items, let me know here or via PM if you're interested.

We started listing the BBS wheels here, but there are thousands of combinations of sizes, PCD, models, etc it will take a while.

http://www.torqen.uk/654-bbs

thanks Zeus...had a word with Oli already,

Progress going well with my replica so I for one am pleased with my purchase but by all means if someone wants to pay 5 times more because is Greedy original then it is their choice....although the wheels/tyres/air etc still needs to be accounted for as well, bear that in mind ;)

Edited by valy
  • Like 1

or 100mm spacers lol. Seriously though 4k is a **** take for what is about 100 quids worth of resin, glass and labour. I have a very knowlegable background in GRP and mould making, so if someone, or some group wants to club together, I can make moulds and produce these from others and sell on to forum members for under 500 I reckon. I would have to alter slightly due to the copyright, but I doubt that kits made from GRP are copy righted, most arnt, that how there are so much copies of others around. Up to you guys, the offers there.

There is nowhere in the UK other than knight racer making these currently and these are actually third re-carnation of the RB flares, trust me I know and are shocking to fit.

or 100mm spacers lol. Seriously though 4k is a **** take for what is about 100 quids worth of resin, glass and labour. I have a very knowlegable background in GRP and mould making, so if someone, or some group wants to club together, I can make moulds and produce these from others and sell on to forum members for under 500 I reckon. I would have to alter slightly due to the copyright, but I doubt that kits made from GRP are copy righted, most arnt, that how there are so much copies of others around. Up to you guys, the offers there.

There is nowhere in the UK other than knight racer making these currently and these are actually third re-carnation of the RB flares, trust me I know and are shocking to fit.

well....that is curious...cause I have one full kit from them and it fits quite good....so I am not sure if you also bought one from them which is bad fitting or what?!...

I for one am happy with the replica I have got and I am always cautious with the things I say on social media as this can influence other people...especially if the things said are partially or fully wrong...

In rest I agreed with you...it is a lot of money Greedy asks for on bodykit which involves a lot more then just fitting...

Edited by valy