Rocket bunny 350

Finchy

Alot of money no.

It's just r&d vs potential sales

As it's a limited market I suspect less than 20 full genuine kits have been sold they have to get the money back. veilside kits were more expensive back in the 90s and that's before inflation

then the way you have to look at it is that the 350z is an old car now and to get a kit that costs as much as the car itself...puts people off

if you look at the gtr / brz / gt86...well that is where I partially agree with Greedy...although I think I saw the GTR full kit for $15k... :wacko:

although I think I saw the GTR full kit for $15k... :wacko:

I have a set in stock, never had the guts to actually do it :lol: :lol:

that is probably because there is something better out there.... like the Liberty Walk kit for the GTR ;)
  • Like 1

Seriously though 4k is a **** take for what is about 100 quids worth of resin, glass and labour

If you have the skills, design, form and make your own kit from scratch, sell them at under £500 and see how long you stay in business, whilst the materials may be cheap, you cant imagine the man hours necessary to take that to production.

Oh and dont forget then someone comes along and makes a cheeky mould as its only a £100 quids of materials.....

although I think I saw the GTR full kit for $15k... :wacko:

I have a set in stock, never had the guts to actually do it :lol: :lol:

that is probably because there is something better out there.... like the Liberty Walk kit for the GTR ;)

Correct Liberty Walk is the daddy on this occasion!