Forge Motorsport Action Day September 10th

Z370Z

I've really been looking forward to this show for some time as Coombe is my favourite track.

Will be monitoring the weather forecast later tonight but I have to say it ain't looking good!

There is no cover on a wet day there so we would be sat in our cars hoping for the rain to stop. I feel really sorry for the organisers of these events but unfortunately our weather is so unpredictable.

I've got 3 sessions booked for tomorrow but I have to say I'd rather bin them than trash my car twice inside 12 months.

• Like 1

I've really been looking forward to this show for some time as Coombe is my favourite track.

Will be monitoring the weather forecast later tonight but I have to say it ain't looking good!

There is no cover on a wet day there so we would be sat in our cars hoping for the rain to stop. I feel really sorry for the organisers of these events but unfortunately our weather is so unpredictable.

I've got 3 sessions booked for tomorrow but I have to say I'd rather bin them than trash my car twice inside 12 months.

A shelter/ tent is your friend! You don't have to completely hoon it round track if it was wet, then all you'll have to worry about is the other people/ idiots 🙈

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a good time tomorrow guys. And if you do venture into track, have a safe session(s).

Gutted I can't make it, but I too am keeping an eye on the weather as I'm taking a friend to his wedding as the groom's wedding car. So praying for a dry session too!

Get plenty of pics for those that can't make it :thumbs:

• Like 1

When you going on mate??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great day folks considering how wet a day it was. Could of quite easily bailed but the turn out was still great by the zedders and other car stands. The sun finally decided to rear its head towards the end of the day.

As always great catching up with old friends and meeting some new faces.

• Like 2

Considering the atrocious weather I think we all had pretty good day and as Humpy said the buddies and banter is what it's all about.

I did have three track times booked but as it was lashing down most of the day I declded dicing omongst what at times looked like a cross between Wacky Races and a Demolition Derby was too risky for the Pheonix. Fair play to Tom who went out on a drying track at 2.45 looking and sounding sweet.

A picture of the Wet Zed gang.

3072b3d67f27edff95437815b0cdd01f_zpsni7mvanc.jpg

• Like 8

Great day, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Good selection of cars, great company, and some intertaining track action.

Lucky the session I booked the rain held off for and the Z ran great with its new set up.

Thanks again for organising :)

Edited by Tomb
  • Like 3

Evening all, :) had a really good day. (Also got to watch a few quality crashes)

Quality day with the lads lol

Will start to upload some of the gloomy pics I took lol. Had a quick go with this one.

IMG_20160910_211743_zpsp29seyu8.jpg

Will edit them fully later. :)

Edited by Stuggerz
  • Like 1

Evening all, :) had a really good day. (Also caught a few quality crashes)

Met some quality forum members today.

Will start to upload some of the gloomy pics I took lol. Had a quick go with this one.

IMG_20160910_211743_zpsp29seyu8.jpg

Will edit them fully later. :)

Nice to meet you today mate and I'm sure all the other guys are looking forward to viewing you cracking shots.

• Like 1