Guess the Car

RS8055

So just got back from lunch today and spotted these beauties parked up across the road from my office. The one is obviously a Lola. But what's that under wraps? I know, just thought I'd see how fast someone else can guess! 😊7724f2ce0d641524d052e822275f9649.jpgbdb8376274a2274224488583e4d3abae.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

is that an F40? thats a lot of money just sat around.

Yes indeed. He's got a brand new F12 parked up about 50 metres in front of the F40, and the garage is slightly ajar with a few more goodies lurking inside!

is that an F40? thats a lot of money just sat around.

Yes indeed. He's got a brand new F12 parked up about 50 metres in front of the F40, and the garage is slightly ajar with a few more goodies lurking inside!

Guess i'm in the wrong job, thats crazy.

does indeed look like an F40 - maybe its a replica or something, if I had an F40 it would likely spend its days in an air conditioned garage, not under a cover outside in the sun!

I know for a fact it is the real deal. This guy across the road has a 200 metre squared garage that is air conditioned etc... he is known here in Luxembourg for having one of the largest exotic car collections (mostly racecars).

• Like 1

He just wheeled them outside to get them a bit of fresh air I suppose. :lol:

Actually, he tends to move all his cars around depending on which one he wants to take for a spin. So it's normal that some days (when the weather is good) that you spot a few gems sitting outside the garage door.

F12 > F40

I respectfully disagree with that. In my opinion, the Ferrari F40 is to this day the greatest pure drivers car ever made. Sure, it's not luxurious, but it is the ultimate drivers car!

I really like the F12, but it simply does not have the prestige that comes with the F40.

I always wanted an F40 since they first came out, but sadly doubt if I will ever be able to afford one now.

I remember seeing one fly around Rockingham race track when I was working there a good few years back and it was pretty awesome watching it.

I always wanted an F40 since they first came out, but sadly doubt if I will ever be able to afford one now.

I remember seeing one fly around Rockingham race track when I was working there a good few years back and it was pretty awesome watching it.

Over here, that is the 3rd F40 I have seen since April! It's pretty unbelievable. I posted another thread last month because I spotted a LaFerrari that just pulled into the restaurant car park across the road from our apartment too. Seen a couple of Enzos at an event in Milan some years back...

The only one I am yet to see "in the wild" is the elusive F50!

I have zero interest in the F40. Does nothing for me at all.

The F50 is a superior car in every single way: V12 over V8, NA over turbo, and the roof comes off. Perhaps not quite as well designed externally, but otherwise it's not even close.

Offer me an F40 or a 959, and I'd take the F40 though! I'd probably take a common or garden 458 over an F40, truth be told.

I have zero interest in the F40. Does nothing for me at all.

The F50 is a superior car in every single way: V12 over V8, NA over turbo, and the roof comes off. Perhaps not quite as well designed externally, but otherwise it's not even close.

Offer me an F40 or a 959, and I'd take the F40 though! I'd probably take a common or garden 458 over an F40, truth be told.

Man after my own heart. I'd much prefer that V12 in the F50. Best sounding Ferrari ever in my opinion too.

Nothing beats that 1149cc N/A 4 pot in the Clio Dynamique though. In sound nor sheer raw fun.

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

Think you should make friends with the guy and keep updating us on his collection. :teeth:

Y'know, I was thinking about doing just that! Bit difficult watching all these lovely cars coming in across the road and being stuck in the office. Seen a few more beauties this summer already (all of these across the road).

1957 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Dodge Viper ACR Racecar

Ferrari 246 Dino

A few BMW i8s

Bentley Continental GT

Aston Martin Vanquish

Mosler MT900 (first one I've ever seen!)

Maserati MC12 - rare as rocking horse s***

Couple of E Type Jaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Will see if I can get a thread going of my sightings :D

• Like 1