Guess the Car

RS8055

Think you should make friends with the guy and keep updating us on his collection. :teeth:

Y'know, I was thinking about doing just that! Bit difficult watching all these lovely cars coming in across the road and being stuck in the office. Seen a few more beauties this summer already (all of these across the road).

1957 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Dodge Viper ACR Racecar

Ferrari 246 Dino

A few BMW i8s

Bentley Continental GT

Aston Martin Vanquish

Mosler MT900 (first one I've ever seen!)

Maserati MC12 - rare as rocking horse s***

Couple of E Type Jaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Will see if I can get a thread going of my sightings :D

Seriously with that kind of collection I would be paying him to be my friend. Lol

You will normally find anyone with such a collection will be very proud of his cars and more than happy to show you them. Don't be shy - it's good to talk. :teeth:

Alfa 8c and Vanquish are two of my favourites ;)

Think you should make friends with the guy and keep updating us on his collection. :teeth:

Y'know, I was thinking about doing just that! Bit difficult watching all these lovely cars coming in across the road and being stuck in the office. Seen a few more beauties this summer already (all of these across the road).

1957 Mercedes 300 SL Gullwing

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Dodge Viper ACR Racecar

Ferrari 246 Dino

A few BMW i8s

Bentley Continental GT

Aston Martin Vanquish

Mosler MT900 (first one I've ever seen!)

Maserati MC12 - rare as rocking horse s***

Couple of E Type Jaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Will see if I can get a thread going of my sightings :D

Seriously with that kind of collection I would be paying him to be my friend. Lol

You will normally find anyone with such a collection will be very proud of his cars and more than happy to show you them. Don't be shy - it's good to talk. :teeth:

Alfa 8c and Vanquish are two of my favourites ;)

I think he keeps those at a different location though. I've heard that most of his collection is racecars from different eras. Will get back if I manage to take a look later.

• Like 1