Rocket bunny copy now in UK

cov350z

We are not talking figures to be held to ransom with here, I'm purely trying to demonstrate that a double replicated kit can run into a lot of money.

Why is when i comment on certain issues, I always feel as I am having battle with certain members, followed by likes by the usual suspects ??????????

We are not talking figures to be held to ransom with here, I'm purely trying to demonstrate that a double replicated kit can run into a lot of money

Absolutely, but if your going to offer figures, they need to be acurrate ish, if anyone went into this with 3k budget they wont get far, so no battle, just making sure the questions of costs are accurately addressed for the benefit of the op :surrender:

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

If memory serves me right, the lad who bought the Fortune kit from them was offered fit and paint service, although I imagine they sub it out and put their cut on top and you have no control over finish. Regardless who does it, still isnt going to be cheap for what looks to be a small outlay, I think thats the point being made.

I paid the best part of £900 to get a rt chargespeed made to fit and paint and understand (after the event), rt allow two days to fit and paint themselves. So fitting 2 bumpers, 4 arch extensions, sills, spoiler etc and paint and the grand for the kit is a drop in the ocean.

I seem to remember Veilside was planning a rocket bunny build so maybe he can update once he starts.

Why is when i comment on certain issues, I always feel as I am having battle with certain members, followed by likes by the usual suspects ??????????

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, but certainly in this thread, you're being corrected on giving massively inaccurate information. It's nothing personal, you're just wrong. How is the price of labour and paint in America ever going to be helpful in a completely different country? Labour is very cheap in the states, as are building costs, in certain states there's no sales taxes either, which could increase or lower the price by up to 20%. There's too many variables around the UK for bodywork, let alone a completely different country.

If you wanted to buy a bodykit and saw on a reputable forum it would be around 3k for fitting and paint, then your bill came in at 6, you'd be pretty upset. Especially if the 3k "rough idea" came from someone posting who has had a full wide arch bodykit fitted themselves. If you're feeling victimised I genuinely apologise, but this is a respected community, where we all look out for each other and try to be at least half right in what we say.

We are not talking figures to be held to ransom with here, I'm purely trying to demonstrate that a double replicated kit can run into a lot of money.

if this so some what as dig towards me and guessing jetpilot i beg you to go find the other threads where me and JP go head to head (quite often tbh)

but when i agree with his statements yes i will like his posts and agree like i will yours should we ever meet common ground.

and yes had the person above not brought it up i wouldn't have even noticed

It is a fact of life than on an open forum not everyone will get on with everyone else so the best policy is to simply ignore the people that you don't like/agree with.

Regards

The Team

Edited by StevoD

In all seriousness, if anyone is feeling victimised then take it to the mods. They're there to sort out issues like this.

i feel sorry for the mods then :( this is postmodernism where everyone has put more effort into being offended than being being happy

• Like 1

conclusions then....buy an original Greddy or spend just as much if not more to fit a genuine fake replica :teeth:

I wonder how good the fitment of the original kit is.... :happy:

Edited by valy
  • Like 2

conclusions then....buy an original Greddy or spend just as much if not more to fit a genuine fake replica :teeth:

I wounder how good the fitment of the original kit is.... :happy:

The thing is, apart from the bumper, you're pretty much chopping up your car anyway. So I can't really see fitment being TOO big of a deal, as you can just make it fit easily enough when chopping away the old arches.
  • Like 1