Pokemon Go: Churches sign up to become Pokestops

HaydnH

Yeah, that's how it starts. By this time tomorrow, you'll be sitting in the town centre by a fountain waiting for a Jigglypuff to spawn.

Exactly!

At lunch alone today, I caught:

CP 390 Fearow

CP 358 Golbat

CP 630 Pidgeot

CP 249 Slowpoke

CP 250 Gloom

CP 292 Jynx

CP 212 Exeggcute

CP 197 Poliwag

CP 116 Beedrill

CP 115 Meowth

CP 30 Shellder

CP 54 Abra

:D

Yeah, that's how it starts. By this time tomorrow, you'll be sitting in the town centre by a fountain waiting for a Jigglypuff to spawn.

Exactly!

At lunch alone today, I caught:

CP 390 Fearow

CP 358 Golbat

CP 630 Pidgeot

CP 249 Slowpoke

CP 250 Gloom

CP 292 Jynx

CP 212 Exeggcute

CP 197 Poliwag

CP 116 Beedrill

CP 115 Meowth

CP 30 Shellder

CP 54 Abra

:D

HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im lucky if i catch 2 aday in my bloody village

Fortunately over here, Luxembourg city is very compact. So: loads of pokestops, very close to each other and around lunch time when the sun is out, lures on pretty much all of them. At the same time I used an incense while walking around.

Don't know about the rest of you, but I am starting to get pretty bored of finding Pidgeys, Rattatas, Weedles and Caterpies....

• Like 2

Seriously though if you're an adult & playing Pokemon I think it's time you took a long hard look at what you're doing with your life. :huh::lol:

I suppose I'm guilty of this. I played Pokémon when I was at college and during the early years of working offshore, it's a lot of fun when you get into it.

Yes it's wierd stopping in the street to flick a pokeball at a random pokemon, its strange to stop at landmarks and pretend you're doing anything other than spin out some pokeballs and rassberrys, and don't get me started on using lure modules at a pokestops that result in kids and grown ups flocking to your location.

Bottom line, it's not hurting anyone and it's simple fun, kind of what driving used to be like :-)

• Like 4

I went down the high street to get an ice cream on my lunch, had 6 of my pokemon faint whilst trying to battle at a gym, and then caught another 3 on the way there :teeth:

What do you even get from fighting at a gym? (even if you lose)

I went down the high street to get an ice cream on my lunch, had 6 of my pokemon faint whilst trying to battle at a gym, and then caught another 3 on the way there :teeth:

XP. The lifeblood of any decent RPG.

Nice... reason being is that the highest level ones I have at the moment seem terrible compared to what I've been seeing at gyms.

my highest are:

CP 630 Pidgeot

CP 425 Hypno

CP 390 Fearow

CP 358 Golbat

CP 345 Golbat

CP 319 Pidgeotto

CP 292 Jynx

Whereas at the gyms, I've been seeing have CP 1200+ on them usually! Surely I stand no chance?

Nice... reason being is that the highest level ones I have at the moment seem terrible compared to what I've been seeing at gyms.

my highest are:

CP 630 Pidgeot

CP 425 Hypno

CP 390 Fearow

CP 358 Golbat

CP 345 Golbat

CP 319 Pidgeotto

CP 292 Jynx

Whereas at the gyms, I've been seeing have CP 1200+ on them usually! Surely I stand no chance?

Yeah don't bother if you haven't got stronger pokemon - you'll end up having to use revive to bring them back and the top up again with potions. You'll have to train them and power them up before trying to battle gyms. People who own the gyms near me are very high level!!

my highest are:

CP 630 Pidgeot

CP 425 Hypno

CP 390 Fearow

CP 358 Golbat

CP 345 Golbat

CP 319 Pidgeotto

CP 292 Jynx

Yeah don't bother if you haven't got stronger pokemon - you'll end up having to use revive to bring them back and the top up again with potions. You'll have to train them and power them up before trying to battle gyms. People who own the gyms near me are very high level!!

Levelling them up now is getting ridiculous though. I need 1200 stardust for 1 level up I think for the Pidgeot! Need to catch so many useless ones!

i have been told leveling up and evolving them is pointless as you spend that candy and dust go up a few levels then catch stuff higher than what you made anyway

Yeah, you're absolutely right. I'm just going to keep levelling up (at level 10 trainer now) and see what happens haha