Spoiler / louvre aesthetics

Brimstoneboy

Hi after a bit of help looking for a spoiler that will look well with grundys new louvre . I was thinking a v2 but they seem tough to get over here now and I'm dubious about getting stuff from aliexpress . Any ideas would be gratefully received as I'm struggling to visualise louvre / spoiler combos

My zee is gunmetal oem sat on 19 te37s il slap a pic on later after work

Cheers guys

Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your not looking hard enough buddy. Try Instagram, it's littered with Louvres/spoiler combos.

Just search for Zakustech or Zociety

Personally I'm going for the Blitz replica. Prefer subtle and I don't want a bgw ruining the view ðŸ‘

• Like 1

Your not looking hard enough buddy. Try Instagram, it's littered with Louvres/spoiler combos.

Just search for Zakustech or Zociety

Personally I'm going for the Blitz replica. Prefer subtle and I don't want a bgw ruining the view 👊

+1 for Zociety... loads of ideas there!

Ta for replys guys .I already follow zociety and most are massive wings,or spoilers I have zero clue what they are, I'd rather get something from over here than import or I may aswell just go with Chinese eBay .

I think the rocket bunny / ducktails need a full kit to pull off imo same as bgw

Not adverse to putting a kit on the car but it's something that will progress in stages .

Cheers Stuart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk