Goodbye Porker, hello....

MrsNiki

BMW M135i!!!

Test drove a Golf R, an E92 M3 and gave a new focus RS a good coat of looking at, but after test driving the M135i, me and MrNiki fell in love!!

So the Porsche is off to better things, and we welcome 'Maxine' to the fold!

8E23FB2F-EA89-4743-8895-76E842C8CEF4_zps6k3kjvhw.jpg

AD3D8EAF-42B9-4A05-A2D2-4FFD1F0E264C_zpsjkze4cx7.jpg

• Like 7

It's gonna give the zed a run for her money, she is 'lady of the manor' after all!!

I don't think so as the Zeds definitely got the looks even if the BM's got more vroom vroom under the hood. ;)

Of course Bianca is still the most beautiful!! She will always be the biggest head turner :D but the beemer is cute....

Looks great saw this on Facebook

What did you think to the golf r ??

I like those

Did you drive the focus?

The Golf R was amazingly refined, to the fact you didn't feel like any driver interaction was required, and we couldn't get a drive of the RS, ford wouldn't let us. The M135i test drove so well, you felt like you still had control of the car (it's an auto we test drove and subsequently bought), and it still felt like you had to work a bit to drive it, which is what we both loved! It's a caged lion in a tabby cat shell ;)

• Like 1

Very nice, I've a pal with one of these, they are a fantastic car. Look quite subtle but great performance.

I'd be interested to hear why you didn't go for the new focus RS though?

Quite simply, a 9 month waiting list and no chance of a test drive yet. I taught my hubby impatience haha!! It was amazing to look at all over though :)

Very nice, I've a pal with one of these, they are a fantastic car. Look quite subtle but great performance.

I'd be interested to hear why you didn't go for the new focus RS though?

Quite simply, a 9 month waiting list and no chance of a test drive yet. I taught my hubby impatience haha!! It was amazing to look at all over though :)

I know where your coming from. I had a sit in one a few weeks ago but wasn't allowed to drive it :(

The 9 months the salesman was promising could be even longer in reality too I imagine. I was just wondering what other people's opinion of them was, especially from someone who's obviously compared it closely to its rivals.

My cousin pre ordered his and should be arriving any day now, so I'm waiting for a go in that first.

The one thing I would say for the RS is I can't see it ever depreciating massively.

• Like 1

a van ................. you bought a van, ok, a quick one, but still a van :surrender: :surrender: :surrender::lol: :lol:

A very quick van that can carry my golf bats to the 18th hole in record time ;-) It's a beast!!

Just got one of these myself a few months ago (also in alpine white) - awesome blend of comfort and speed, and I went fully de-badged for added stealth hehe. Did you go for the auto or manual? Anyway, enjoy :)

Just got one of these myself a few months ago (also in alpine white) - awesome blend of comfort and speed, and I went fully de-badged for added stealth hehe. Did you go for the auto or manual? Anyway, enjoy :)

We have asked for this to be debadged and we went auto (I've turned MrNiki to the dark side haha!)

• Like 1

We have asked for this to be debadged and we went auto (I've turned MrNiki to the dark side haha!)

Hehe the auto is a great 'box, and but I stuck with manual in the end - loosening up nicely after 500 miles :) Debadged ftw tho :)

• Like 1