Valy's Zed build #Rocket Bunny >The Blackout<

valy

• 2 weeks later...

Any updates ???

yes I managed actually to get more time on the car over the weekend,no pics though... but I have done the following

> connected the mesh on the front wings

> sealed the rear arches (this bit is now ready and I can just add the wheels on)

> sealed the front cuts

> drilled/riveted and attached the front fenders permanently now

> did a bit of sanding to smoothen the transition from the arches to the car

> also ordered myself a Gtechniq C5 to seal the wheels before they go on

not much left now and I am planing to get the car sprayed this weekend with a bit of luck :stir:

I'll get a few pics up once it is ready just before the spraying

• Like 5

sooo...as I said before the car is almost ready for Autoflex respray

now before this will happen I though I will take it out for a spin to see if everything sits good...no rattle etc...and yes it is all ok and as a last minute upgrade I thought I'll ordered a new aluminium undertray from Torqen as it will tidy things well underneath and also support better the new front bumper

with this order and an uprev pending I have ordered a polished Injen cold air intake (finally :teeth: as I wanted to do this a couple of months ago)

now back to the modification and I had a pleasant surprise from Direct Line after a long discussion with them about all my mods list and the increase for the year is around £20 :D great success !

getting the wheels on I also added some 5 mm spacers on the front to give the brakes a bit more clearance

16144773_1213847408650911_421138537_n_zpsu5ba5bxy.jpg

and here are some of the other pics as I was testing the car (needed a 'chest compression' to revive it but all good ;) )

16216445_1213847398650912_645138250_n_zps0fxi6gsr.jpg

16215827_1213847385317580_924111938_n_zpsctnk1tge.jpg

16215837_1213847418650910_1853888782_n_zpsq66nmcbu.jpg

16215733_1213847375317581_1640196530_n_zpsezcbmya7.jpg

this weekend I am planing to spend most of my time on the car so watch out for the big reveal soon :stir:

Edited by valy
  • Like 6

remember this is just a preview...still have parts to add...yes I do have black gloss sideskirts and rear diffuser etc.

BGW .... unless I can get something like Battle Aero I wouldn't bother....it will set me back £1k and more likely illegal for daily road use

Stylz I am changing the colour...look back a few pages where I posted a clip ;)

Edited by valy

Stylz I am changing the colour...look back a few pages where I posted a clip ;)

Lol that's right, I remember now cause I was thinking there's gonna be a few purple Z's in the UK soon 😉😉😉. Hahah

• Like 1

good work, you will be lowering it though right?

thanks,yes the plan is to lower it but we all know air doesn't come cheap so first will try coils and drop it around 1 inch and then will see...maybe later in the year ;) Edited by valy
  • Like 1