PEAK DISTRICT 2016 PHOTO AND VIDEO THREAD!

MrsNiki

Omg Steve! I am so going to get you back for those pics one day lol. Can't believe how gormless I look lmao. :-))

:lol: Hehe I have a few more here, but I daren't put them up otherwise I'll be hunted down by a posse of irate zedders! :lol:

Stalker!!! :lol:
  • Like 1

Omg Steve! I am so going to get you back for those pics one day lol. Can't believe how gormless I look lmao. :-))

:lol: Hehe I have a few more here, but I daren't put them up otherwise I'll be hunted down by a posse of irate zedders! :lol:

Do it! I cant be the only one caught on camera looking like a spitting image puppet.......If nothing else its a good excuse to drive like the wind as we all chase after you to stick that camera somewhere you wont be able to press the shutter button....... :p
  • Like 1

Do it! I cant be the only one caught on camera looking like a spitting image puppet.......If nothing else its a good excuse to drive like the wind as we all chase after you to stick that camera somewhere you wont be able to press the shutter button....... :p

Ok.....here's one of Niki with yourselves..looks like she's had one too many! :lol: she'll kill me for this :surrender:

SGH_1569-2_zpskrlqkuqz.jpg

• Like 5

That footage so far is ace!!! Roll on the next part!! :D

That pic of me though, not so ace :lol: Cheers Steve :p

I'm Sorry Niki but Spoons forced me to do it! :stir:

Think I caught you mid blink :teeth::surrender:

• Like 1

Hi folks, Thanks for the positive vibes! I do really like putting these together its just time consuming.

It's going to take some time to go through all the footage but i'm planning on doing a vid for youtube and i'll do another one which can be sent via a drop box or email (not sure yet best option)

Once they are available i'll post up here and let you know

Matt

• Like 7

Hi folks, Thanks for the positive vibes! I do really like putting these together its just time consuming.

It's going to take some time to go through all the footage but i'm planning on doing a vid for youtube and i'll do another one which can be sent via a drop box or email (not sure yet best option)

Matt

Matt, you need to start a thread on here like the eternal "Amateur Photography" thread.

You could call it "Amateur Videography" and add to it, as and when :)

• Like 1

Matt

Hi Matt top effort so far fella, what editing program do you use. I had a dash cam on all weekend and would love to put snippets together.

Matt

Hi Matt top effort so far fella, what editing program do you use. I had a dash cam on all weekend and would love to put snippets together.

Hey dude, I use Gopro's editing software. Its free to download but its not the best. Adobe premier is a good bit of kit but very expensive.

If your shooting hours and hours of HD footage especialy at 60fps you'll hammer your hard drive so best cutting it up into the "good bits" and throwing the rest out thats all i do.

Matt

Matt

The latest Adobe Premiere Elements 14 is £66.... but the older version Adobe Premiere Elements 13 is ONLY £36.50 at Amazon!!

I doubt there's much of a difference between the two.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Premiere-Elements-13-Mac/dp/B00M3YAWUY/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1465640511&sr=8-3&keywords=premiere+elements