I made my girl strip for money...

Grundy

I don't see her?

Is she hiding in the bushes somewhere behind your Zed?? :shrug:

I feel like I might as well put my trousers back on now, ...so disappointing Matt. :dry:

You know the drill, if you want more, I'll need your account number and sort code!

I don't see her?

I feel like I might as well put my trousers back on now, ...so disappointing Matt. :dry:

You know the drill, if you want more, I'll need your account number and sort code!

:lol:

...But it's free on the internet & babe station! :blush::D

Edit: Well technically not free as I'm paying for both but definitely cheaper.

I don't see her?

...But it's free on the internet & babe station! :blush::D

But they're Not 1080p/4k/3D/Slow Mo/POV/VR Headset though :p

NIiice Grundy,

How many inches are the bolt on wide arches? I mean how many inches do they add to the width of the car?

Also did you have to cut the original arches or just straight bolt on top?

Thanks

NIiice Grundy,

How many inches are the bolt on wide arches? I mean how many inches do they add to the width of the car?

Also did you have to cut the original arches or just straight bolt on top?

Thanks

Can bolt them on without cutting, but defeats the purpose.

So I cut, and you get about an extra inch out of them.

• Like 1

Thanks, Spoke to Chris so will be looking into them but not great that they dont go all the way around, you ok on the back bumper as you only have half :p but the front would be been better if it went all the way around, might have to add come moulding to them

Looks great Grundy! Hope you don't regret selling the car, clearly well taken care of

Cheers dude, and I 100% will regret selling this :lol: Still had lots more plans.

However I kinda want a house :lol:

Can you post a pic of the car directly from the front please, or maybe a couple of more shots. B)

U06HGwg.jpg

Genuinely thought you were being a troll to begin with.

"Can I have a front shot"

"Here, have a side shot"

• Like 1

Looks great Grundy! Hope you don't regret selling the car, clearly well taken care of

Cheers dude, and I 100% will regret selling this :lol: Still had lots more plans.

Meant with the greatest of respect because i know you have put a lot of work into it, well wheel fitment anyway :p , but its just metal and no reason why you wouldnt be able to get another when the dust settles. :)

• Like 1

She does look mean in the flesh and in the photo's too. Genuinely hope it all pans out for you Matt. And I hope you can curb the house spending as much as possible to be back in a car you want asap.

Not that you wont enjoy the Clio. Sorry. Had to.

• Like 1

Meant with the greatest of respect because i know you have put a lot of work into it, well wheel fitment anyway :p , but its just metal and no reason why you wouldnt be able to get another when the dust settles. :)

how very cold hearted!! Wheres your emotional bond?! :lol:

But the plan will be to aim for an S15 or just go crazy and get a Porker once the mortgage is all sorted. Undecided yet.

Kind of want a porker just to **** all the owner clubs off with what I'd do to it :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4