Why can't I get on forum at home?

As above really, since Wednesday night I have not been able to get on the forum whilst connected to my home wifi. I am at my mums now and I'm obviously on it fine and when I'm out and about using my mobile Internet it works fine.

I can still go on other forums and use the Internet fine when I'm at home just won't let me on this one.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lol bit extreme selling the house, I'll put it to the wife.

On tapatalk it says the forum is not supported, then says please sign in. I try to and then nothing happens.

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

That's what I get when I try and join on website.

Trouble is i don't get a 4g signal at home so can only access it when I'm not at home

Just tried again and this is what comes up

Internet could not load the web page because www.350z-uk.com took too long to respond. The website may be down or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

Check your Internet connection

Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems or other network devices you may be using.

If it is already listed as a programme that is allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

If you use a proxy server...

Check your proxy settings or contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working.

Says this every time but there is no problem with my Internet.

I've tried it on my tablet and another phone and doesn't work on anything over my wifi