green zed >do you know it<

valy

• 1 month later...

Ive seen it on facebook quite a few times. Think the guy has just no long finished getting it resprayed and stuff.

Personally i think it looks god awful. I just dont understand why anyone puts a gtr front end on a 350z...each to there own and all that though

• Like 1

Am I viewing a different car? From the comments I thought this was going to be a beat up zed with a bunch of halford roof scoops stuck all over it.

The whole kit looks to fit nice and tight, colour is lovely, wheels fit perfect. Whats the problem? Has a bumper that someone doesn't like, so it's a hideous car?

I say this every time a GTR bumper topic comes up - The bumper follows the lines of the zed perfectly. Had there never been an R35 created, no one would bash that bumper what so ever. /rantover.

$_57.JPG

• Like 3

I kinda like it and appreciate what's been done. Sticking an R35 front bumper on a somewhat standard Zed is a definite nono :nono:, but adding one to a bright green car with lots of other mods that support the looks and lines of the design, I think works well.

But as always, modifications are personal.

Grundy- the fact that it's got a GTR bumper doesn't even factor into the fact I think it's hideous. Personal opinion and all that. I think the colours terrible and the body kit as I whole, the wheels don't look great in the flesh and it sounds raspy, though if you read my post you'll see that I can appreciate the effort that's gone into it. As I see it most days I've had a chance to have a good look at it and yes hideous is the word I'd use. I personally prefer standardish looking zeds (which I'm Sure this owner would say is hideous) but that would be his opinion. I definately wouldn't be getting wound up about it

hmmm... not every green goes well with the Zed :p

My thoughts exactly! The one over here I have had the unfortunate pleasure of seeing in person and it looks horrific. Such a shame too as if the colour was even slightly a different shade of green, it would change my opinion on it all together!