Seen some great cars today...

GMballistic

Okay so today I went for a little drive from South Wales to North Yorkshire with my fiancee. She thought it was for a nice day out but secretly it was to look at cars. :ninja::lol:

...ok she did know really as I wouldn't shut up about looking at cars whilst we were out. :D

Basically we ended up looking around "Motorhub" (AKA "KTC" or Keighley Trade Centre) in Keighley. Really bad reputation if you Google them but still it was nice to look at all the sports/exotic cars they have.

It's set in an old multi storey car park which they use as their car lot. Interesting idea tbh.

First beauty we came across was this....

013_zpsir6oxecd.jpg

..take the "5" off the end & it's in my budget. :lol:

Rubbish picture but the black Porsche was incredible. :love:

014_zps7e0ifyyu.jpg

015_zpsiisoiv5a.jpg

016_zpswuhpzeto.jpg

Loved the colour of this Lambo, ...if you're going to buy one it might as well be a loud colour. ;)

017_zpsa7ic0q4t.jpg

018_zpsktbcgrk6.jpg

019_zpsphs5aoje.jpg

023_zpsf2jmzagq.jpg

This thing (imo) was terrible but in a strange way just so unique I had to get a picture.

022_zpspvcv96ks.jpg

021_zpsbkexl7wg.jpg

So many cars and I really should have taken more pictures but I started to feel a little awkward, ....bit like a guy in a strip club trying to get pictures of the dancers or something. :ninja::D

• Like 3

Nice day out Gareth , which one did you buy? :teeth:

It was a lovely day out thanks Chris although we were very lucky not to be involved in a very nasty accident that happened on the M5 this morning. We were literally in front of a Police patrol car that then started slowing down with a Police man waving his arm out the window as they started a rolling road block behind us.

We knew something had happened ahead as we'd already seen a Police car tearing past & a Fire engine. When we drove past the accident scene we could seen an over turned car absolutely wrecked so it was a really nasty crash. I read later online that an air ambulance landed on the motorway so we were really lucky as 5 minutes earlier and we could have been involved with the crash, ...5 minutes later and we'd have been stuck waiting for a couple of hours whilst the air ambulance came & they cleaned up the crash site.

Didn't buy anything but I was looking at Skylines & such with eager eyes. :teeth:

Wow.....the prices look as mouthwatering as the cars!

If I was there I'd feel like a guy in an executive strip club with a pocket full of quarters instead of $100 bills :lol:

:lol:

Yep, hence why I ended up not buying anything. :thumbdown:

Wow such beautys. Loved the Old Skool Celica. B):)B) Good post buddy :thumbs:

So many more cars there than I've shown in the pictures too: Maserati, Chevrolet, Marcos, TVR, Lancia... they had the lot. ;)

:thumbs: looks like you had a great day mate :)

Was a great day thanks Mark and the fact that the weather stayed nice all day made the long drive so much nicer. :thumbs: