Another 4-5k scam?

G1en

I am not too far from sheffield though. If only this money from my deceased African great uncle would come through that I got an e-mail about I could buy it.

That's such a coincidence as just last week I learnt of the death of a great uncle of mine from Uganda. Apparently he was a king or something and as such has 589,000,890,054 Ugandan Shillings in a holding account just waiting to be transferred to my current account.

I've already sent the lawyers the £5000 negotiation/holding fees funds so I should see the money any day now. :yahoo::D

• Like 1

I'm afraid these things are arising more and more frequently nowadays, not just car scams. I'm afraid it's the society we are in and unfortunately gone are the good old days where this was far and less frequent. I just feel for the one opportunist who gets lucky, and ones hard earned cash gets lost. :( :( :(

Edited by veilside z

That MOT history is well dodgy as Pete said only one MOT , July 2011 to December 2014...and then a fail on a bonnet catch and brake pipe advisory

the seller looks genuine though....

Edited by bytespc

Registration number: PE57 GHG

✔ Taxed

Tax due: 01 April 2017

✔ MOT

Expires: 09 December 2016

If you have just purchased this vehicle, you must tax it even if it shows as taxed above. Vehicle tax cannot be transferred from keeper to keeper.

If you have taxed, made a SORN or had an MOT it can take up to 5 days for these details to be shown above.

You can check with your bank/building society to confirm your payment was successful.

Vehicle details

• Vehicle make NISSAN
  • Date of first registration 01 September 2007
  • Year of manufacture 2007
  • Cylinder capacity (cc) 3498cc
  • COâ‚‚Emissions 280 g/km
  • Fuel type PETROL
  • Export marker No
  • Vehicle status Tax not due
  • Vehicle colour GREY
  • Vehicle type approval M1
  • Wheelplan 2 AXLE RIGID BODY
  • Revenue weight Not available

I've actually messaged the guy today about this car as the seller looks genuine, and the phone number area code is one digit out of Sheffield and not Chichester, with a real interest to buy it. Asked a few questions about the car and such so I'll keep you all posted as to whether this really is too good to be true. Don't panic, no money will change hands until I've driven the car and such.

Nice LingLong tyres on the back too

Does have the frost seats though.

Pete

I think you will find, as per the advert, that they are in fact beige ;)

No such thing as beige seats for the zed but I guess we'll never know as the ad has been removed :lol:

Pete

Nice LingLong tyres on the back too

Does have the frost seats though.

Pete

I think you will find, as per the advert, that they are in fact beige ;)

No such thing as beige seats for the zed but I guess we'll never know as the ad has been removed :lol:

Pete

I know there isn't, but whoever posted the ad obviously didn't know that. :)

I've actually messaged the guy today about this car as the seller looks genuine, and the phone number area code is one digit out of Sheffield and not Chichester, with a real interest to buy it. Asked a few questions about the car and such so I'll keep you all posted as to whether this really is too good to be true. Don't panic, no money will change hands until I've driven the car and such.

01243 is Chichester I should know I live there

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Sheffield area code is 0114 (?)

Sorry just the way I looked at it on my phone the area code was 0124 for the number advertised and Sheffield being 0114 I thought *maybe* it was a typo. Anyway ad has disappeared and my search for a 350Z continues. Got three lined up to view on Saturday.

Sorry just the way I looked at it on my phone the area code was 0124 for the number advertised and Sheffield being 0114 I thought *maybe* it was a typo. Anyway ad has disappeared and my search for a 350Z continues. Got three lined up to view on Saturday.

Ah I see where you are coming from now. I suspect the fact that the ad has disappeared is no bad thing. Good luck with finding a Zed, what sort are you after, what is your budget? Have you checked out the Zeds for sale section of this board?

Ah I see where you are coming from now. I suspect the fact that the ad has disappeared is no bad thing. Good luck with finding a Zed, what sort are you after, what is your budget? Have you checked out the Zeds for sale section of this board?

I've been after one since I was about 16, don't know what it is but the car has always just had something about it. I've just turned 21 and decided to treat myself, current budget is 10,000 but could be a little flexible with the sale of my Jaguar looming. After a GT model, HR engine in either silver or black. Love the Alzean and Frost grey interiors but I feel the black has a little more subtlety to it so that's likely to be my choice. I'm currently browsing through whilst in work yes and will be contacting people regarding the cars as certain ones peak my interest.