Easter

TT350

So. 2000 and odd years ago, a man that nobody believes in any more especially in this godless western country where reality tv stars and celebrities are the newly worshipped, was resurrected from a cave in the middle east (and if you're Mormon this is when Archangel Michael, Jesus of Nazareth, fatherless son of Mary and Joseph went to settle good ol' US of A!) and still everywhere aside from petrol stations and the odd corner shop are closed.

Why?

In this day and age, why does a modern and supposedly forward thinking country at the leading edge of scientific innovation and tools of murder and warmongering (usually done with queen and God's blessing) (two anachronistic notions of a bygone era that should have long since been assigned to the history books as heresy in this modern era that's a slave to media and technology) come to a complete grinding halt?

I have toothache and there's not a pharmacy open for continents. It seems.

I bet you wont moan about having Friday and Monday off work though ;)

I'd rather be in work and active than sat on the couch watching whatever traditional SHITE they put on. That I wouldn't be watching anyway.

I will be in the gym from 9am until 4pm tomorrow!

Or high as hell after having my molar extracted.

I bet you wont moan about having Friday and Monday off work though ;)

I'd rather be in work and active than sat on the couch

Who is making you sit on the couch ;) Enjoy your day in the gym, rather than work :teeth:

To be honest after the gym ill sit down and be locked to the couch.

• Like 1

Gym's are open today in Reading! Shops/pharmacists open as well....very multi-cultural around here, so always somewhere open. Hide your remote....you watch too much TV!

I did play a game of dodge the hailstones on this morning's run though

Hope you get your dental problem sorted

In this day and age, why does a modern and supposedly forward thinking country at the leading edge of scientific innovation........

I take it you're not including Wales in this comment! :lol:

The guy in the telephone exchange who pedals like mad to keep the internet "up" must have fallen off his bike, as its been off all day and only now coming back up.

A regular occurence here! :yawn: