>>>>HARDCORE 350Z's ONLY<<<<

djtimo

https://flic.kr/p/EvMEBc

Just built myself some custom lower arms to add camber adjustement (would be extra for you)

Who did the wings? I would be VERY interested on some :)

Hi, the wings were Abbey motor sport , the lower arms are normal with adjustable drop links , how are you getting on with the lower arms?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

just need to find somewhere willing to charge me less than £200 per tyre for some trofeo r's now :(

Also need to fit some SPL upper A arms as the -3.5 we are running isnt enough!

-3.5 is not enough front camber? You may have Toyo as a tyre sponsor or running slicks😬!

I just reduced mine to -3deg as I didn't like going through a set of front R888 in a couple of k miles! I'm I've also reduced my caster to +9deg from 10 but kept toe out to 0deg 04min. Doesn't seem to have changed the superb turn in and front grip I had before but have to try it on track to see.

I'm so gutted I missed you at the RSV breakfast meet and wanted to glean some ideas of you👀.

just need to find somewhere willing to charge me less than £200 per tyre for some trofeo r's now :(

-3.5 is not enough front camber? You may have Toyo as a tyre sponsor or running slicks😬!

I just reduced mine to -3deg as I didn't like going through a set of front R888 in a couple of k miles! I'm I've also reduced my caster to +9deg from 10 but kept toe out to 0deg 04min. Doesn't seem to have changed the superb turn in and front grip I had before but have to try it on track to see.

I'm so gutted I missed you at the RSV breakfast meet and wanted to glean some ideas of you👀.

Damn thought u wernt coming , r888 on -3 are fine but we need to run pirelli this year that have a super soft tyre wall :(

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Mr lizard,

Did abbey custom make the vents or buy them and adapt them?

No - brought and adapted slightly, I will take some shots of the splitter they made from scratch though - built in sump cooling and airflow as well as custom brake calliper cooling,

I ended up getting the wings from abbey as they had a deal going

I NEED those front wing vents. Youbknow where theyre from before I pm them? :)

I have new Carbon front wings with the vents in stock at the moment and good to go same/next day.

Remember that they are 10mm wider to allow for wider wheels etc.

Message me if interested and if you have a thick wad.

Alex.

Seibon ones? Iirc theyre £££££ lol

Yeah, Seibons: :lol: :lol: :lol:

However I think that I also have an after market set in stock with a perfect weave. :thumbs: but still not cheap.

Go talk to your Bank Manager and message me if he is prepared to release the funds. :lol:

-3.5 is not enough front camber? You may have Toyo as a tyre sponsor or running slicks������!

I'm so gutted I missed you at the RSV breakfast meet and wanted to glean some ideas of you������.

Your car isn't as stiff as Mr Lizards car and the Pirelli has a very soft sidewall against the 888 we have run before. Going over to the Pirelli will need a completely different set up I feel. Like starting again.

driving on the road isn't a way to tell if the car feels good either.

And they are mostly my idea's........

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

Is our track car "HARDCORE" enough

tozTUH.jpg

w505Lz.jpg

Looks like it is time to upgrade our damper set up definitely need to move over to at least double adjustable but maybe will go the same way as Team Lizards car with triple adjustable.

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s
  • Like 1