>>>>HARDCORE 350Z's ONLY<<<<

djtimo

What arms, alignment, tyre sizes etc etc lol

would need to spend sometime to sort out spring rates and damper specs. :wacko:

Alignment numbers I can sort easily over the next few days.

The Red car runs 10 x 18 all round with 265/35 x 18 Weslake tyre (drift tyre) works very well, looking at going over to a 285 Tyre all round thou

Steves car runs 9 x 18 Frt and 10 x 18 Rear wheel with 265/35 x 18 frt and 285/30 rear 888 Toyo at the moment. Will be going over to 10 x 18 all round soon with a 285 or 295 Tyre all round.

We have found the Zed like a square set up wheel/tyre wise as they do under steer a little when a smaller tyre is used on the front

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

I found that with mine too, narrower front tyre really kicks in some understeer :(

Gotta update my projevt thread, but my cuatom arms failed. :(

Completely my fault, i didnt check the spec of the ally before i ordered it and with the welding as well it was too soft. Threads pulled straight out.

Because of the looming trackday season ive just bought the wisefab front setup, roll centre correction and adjustable everything

im finding on track the AST suspension Mark set up is working really well, and softening it off and disconnecting the front ARB / droplinks in the wet seems to work. At the moment the fact that there is such a change required to get to running the pirelli's and the fact that timeattack isnt as much fun im swaying back to trying to get into the roadsport series and do some 45 min races