0 - 60 mph..

jaytt

The zed isnt really a 0-60 car, it comes into its own from 45 onwards imo. It has a great hp/tq curve and as cars go, its still pretty quick, handles great and looks the dogs danglies!...especially when lowered a little and sitting on a nice set of 19's!!

• Like 1

Noise & looks. Just look at it man, it's a lovely car! And with those exhaust bits, I bet it sounds amazing too.

Hopefully ill get a look on the 11th of next month as im uprevving at H Dev! :p

I dont take it to work but i have a pic ;) but yep looks really and its a practical gt car but 5 seconds to 60 and 13 sec 1/ 4 miles it's no rocket ship maybe i need a supercharger :)

Noise & looks. Just look at it man, it's a lovely car! And with those exhaust bits, I bet it sounds amazing too.

Hopefully ill get a look on the 11th of next month as im uprevving at H Dev! :p

I dont take it to work but i have a pic ;) but yep looks really and its a practical gt car but 5 seconds to 60 and 13 sec 1/ 4 miles it's no rocket ship maybe i need a supercharger :)

Thats PRETTY quick!! Obviously my 350 will do that after uprev wont it!!! Hahaha :wacko:

I drag race mine , its never quick enough :) especially not when you get beaten by a diesel Skoda !

11063499_943667149032596_3613559010724469420_o_zpsb8oal8tv.jpg

You can get great performance out of the Skoda's. My Fabia VRS was my first car I modded and after ploughing a small fortune I got it to just shy of 300BHP and 400/450nm (cant remember exact nm). It was a rocket, but had the aerodynamics of a brick!

• Like 1