350z supercharged insurance

tomzzzcattle

My insurance is up for renewal so just wondering what other people are roughly paying for insurance on their supercharged 350Z and which insurer you are using, if thats not too nosey! :blush:

Ive had one quote so far for around £660 fully comp- bearing in mind I'm 36, not sure how that fares with others ?

Be glad to hear if there is anyone else out there paying less and with which insurer ?

Thanks in advance,

tom.

Edited by tomzzzcattle

My insurance is up for renewal so just wondering what other people are roughly paying for insurance on their supercharged 350Z and which insurer you are using, if thats not too nosey! :blush:

Ive had one quote so far for around £660 fully comp- bearing in mind I'm 36, not sure how that fares with others ?

Be glad to hear if there is anyone else out there paying less and with which insurer ?

Thanks in advance,

tom.

About that with pace ward

Im 33

Adrian flux £360 fully comp :)

Insurance is so fickle though especially with locations (postcodes), job titles, local crime statistics etc etc all playing their part in how much your premium will be. I was paying about the same as you Andy (maybe a tad more) for my Supercharged (436BHP) Zed and I'm not as old. In fact I was 35 when I was paying mine.

Time to do some ringing around Tom to find the best price. Good luck. :thumbs:

Why don't you give a call to Sky and prestige insurance who are sponsors here. I paid 450 odd quid on my zed when supercharged and similar on my M3 V8.

As mentioned so many factors influence what you get quoted.

Sky Insurance are not "sponsors" on here anymore, ...last I heard they hadn't paid any trader fees this year/last AFAIK. ;)

Adrian Flux, Prestige, Livingstone Warman (brokers) and Chris Knott Insurance all have though so definitely worth looking at those for quotes.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/93-professional-traders/

:thumbs:

• Like 1

Much thanks for all the helpful advice and names of possible insurers from everyone! I've got lots of helpful leads to be getting on with! :thumbs:

Got a couple of weeks before renewal so hopefully I'll get a good deal! :bangin: I'll let you all know if I do and who with- etc.

Thanks again,

Tom.

• 2 weeks later...

Quick update on 350z SC car insurance, after searching around and spending a lot of time on the phone,

I got it for £584 with all mods declared including de-cats. Its with Higos who are an insurance broker, and the underwriter is Axa car insurance.

Definitely worth ago for any of you supercharged guys, or any modified Z really. :)

Thanks for all the help and advice! :thumbs:

Tom.

• Like 1