And so it begins! ZZZZeditus

LDUNKZ18

I have zeditus.. i bought my z two weeks ago and since then its done nothing but snow! i have a lot of plans for it. and cant wait to start but payday is taking its time... and ive done nothing after work but look at parts....

Finally after about 2 hours of trying to get pics to work and upload i can now create my build thread. turns out i needed chrome to get pics uploaded.

so here are a few i took yesterday.. its still dirty as it was a bit cold for washing it..

first parts are on order should have them at my work sometime this week! plugs belts and fluids for a service due to poor/unknown history but i work for a nissan bodyshop and have a good friend who is a Nissan mechanical tech so who better than him to do my services and mechanical work.. also genuine parts are cheap! bonus!

CSC_0021_zpso8t3d4bw.jpg

CSC_0023_zps3qx2pqkz.jpg

Edited by LDUNKZ18
  • Like 5

yeah its actual Audi glacier white. solid no pearl or metallic.. and the cabin isn't my house its actually my mums dog grooming business haha!, but looks good in pictures. love living in the middle of nowhere means no one complains about loud exhausts.

rarer than that granturismoera as its not a nissan white, they only came in pearl white this has been done in Audi glacier solid white. i will be respraying it in march when i get some free time and clean up my home made booth.

yeah nissanjuke I've had a project vw vento the last 3 years and spent a fortune on it... been bored since so the z will get me busy again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Next few weeks can't come quick enough! Ordered my isr performance gt single exit exhaust from chris at tarmac sportz. Also ordered up a blitz style spoiler and mines style front lip from RT performance.

Once i'm paid at the end of the month i will be ordering more from tarmac, side skirt extensions hfc's and a stillen or japspeed ypipe.

once my exhaust is all in and on i will have my rep hks true dual up for sale. not sure what the replicas are worth it looks in ok condition. sounds very loud with the decats in it. decats are earmarked for my mates 350z as his scorpion system isnt loud enough for him

so this turned up on monday! chuffed to bits with it. just need to save up for my ypipe and high flow cats, chris at tarmac sportz will be getting my business once again with them, highly recommend him great to deal with.

20160314_181251_zpsmbfs9xob.jpg

So yesterday my mate I used to work with, who now runs his own body repair shop (a.j.c customs) came up and done me a huge favor by repairing all the dents on the 350.

Few bits left to strip down today and sand back the old paint then get it all primed and rubbed down... hopefully my boss will let me use a booth at work in a few weeks to get it painted. 20160318_212753_zpshvr1tbqa.jpg

20160318_212801_zpspgkgymak.jpg

20160318_212811_zps31mxicsv.jpg

• Like 1

so tonight i stripped down my mirrors for painting..what a nip. i snipped the wires at the connector end, will just rejoin when fitting back together. i then found out my mechanic mate has a tool to unpin the connectors.... ooops.

20160321_185033_zpscsjqll7k.jpg

delivery from rt performance arrived today!

20160321_180402_zpsysvoyzpi.jpg

20160321_180313_zps0uljmt9t.jpg20160321_181217_zpsq858qllf.jpg

spoiler seems to sit pretty spot on will need some good bond, either tiger seal or sikaflex and same for the mines style lip. the lip will need some shaping in the middle where it meets the bumpers grill.

Edited by LDUNKZ18
  • Like 1

Yeah i will my mate will come too he has a blue 07 z think his name on here is zedjosh93. His zed is still standard though haha.. my bank balance has taken a huge hit in the last month

Haha tell me about it. It never ends...once you finish one thing it just makes you think about the next

This white z is making my bank account twitch!

having a headache with my mines style front lip!... spent an hour tonight sanding bits here and there to get it to sit on the bumper better.. slowly getting there but what a nip having to sand then refit then remove and sand again haha. hopefully another hour or two and i should have it sitting perfect.. i want to take the tension off of it that it has when its on the bumper as with it being frp i'm scared the tension on it will make it crack eventually. the bumper itself might get some sanding too.