Proudly announcing the 350z-uk 2008 Calendar

martinmac

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calendars are selling well so far but there are still some left so for anyone who hasnt ordered get in now ;)

Dont forget the free prize draw for the 350z-uk goodies :D

Just a thought, have you PM'd all the people that put their name down for one ?? they may not frequent the site as often as some :teeth:

Yep, still waiting for a few to get back but am happy that they will have them. They have gone very well indeed so not too many left. Keeping one for hen pecked members who have been dragged off to foreign parts shopping :D

Just want to make sure I havent missed anyone before I run out. Will let the draw run for a while yet though just in case ;)

Deary me, you guys still using cheques! Dont you trust Paypal or something? :lol:
Yep, ever since my paypal was hacked and i lost £500 to some bugger in the US. SO that closed, my ebay closed and ive been fraud free ever since...touch wood

Deary me, you guys still using cheques! Dont you trust Paypal or something? :lol:

are you jeremy clarkson :blush:

it safe its safe !!! ...... its not safe its not safe :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I work in IT, and I know how hacking these things work, and how crap they are, but I also know that my bank covers me if anything fraudulent happens, as they proved when my CC details were nicked and used in the US. They just cancelled my card and replaced it, and refunded my money :thumbs:

Hi Guys, just back after a record breaking run North :yahoo:

Only saw one Zed on the run, a silver coupe westbound on the M61 about 3-30. Given up posting them :yawn:

Anyway, thanks to all the guys who have ordered today, I will add them to the list tomorrow morning, not a good idea tonight :drunk: This is my New Years Eve ;)

I have just received a draft from the printers so I can approve the quality, they have sent me the worst quality picture ( in his words) and it looks cool to me, bear in mind they are pretty big B)

So, will be in touch tomorrow and disregard anything I post later this evening.

Thanks again :D

Martin :thumbs:

Yep, ever since my paypal was hacked and i lost £500 to some bugger in the US. SO that closed, my ebay closed and ive been fraud free ever since...touch wood

Spot on s|114 - and also the reason why I refuse to do on-line banking - only a matter of time before either I make a mistake and someone makes a killing or a hacker gets there first :dry:

Another quick update. Just received the proof for the calendar and it looks great B)

Had to make one minor alteration, they had the name of the forum wrong, you will never guess what they were going to put :headhurt:

Anyway, all sorted now. :D

Porsches 2008?? :headhurt::teeth: