[SOLD]19" 5ZIGEN ProRacer ZR+520 wheels

roadtrip

These are quality wheels manufactured in Japan by 5ZIGEN. Another forum member imported them new at a cost of about £1,600, I then bought them from him just over three years ago. I've also recently paid about £90 to import a new set of five centre caps from the manufacturer which are completely unused.

The wheels are in HyperGunMetallic and the sizes are 19x9J ET20 on the front, 19x10J ET20 on the rear which is a perfect fit for a 350Z. I have seen them on a 370Z too, my guess would be that a change of front tyres to 245/40R19 and some new wheel nuts would be needed for that though and maybe a pair of 15mm rear spacers just for looks.

As you can see from the photos below they are now in desperate need of a refurb as they have all been kerbed a fair bit and the paint has started to bubble up on the inside and on the back of the spokes.

The tyres are also long past their best so I am including them for free, they all have between 2.5 and 4mm tread left but it's a little uneven due to some camber wear. I also noticed when I washed them today that both off side tyres have screws in them which I was unaware of as they haven't been losing pressure. They are the legendary Falken FK452 in the usual 245/35R19 front, 275/35R19 rear sizes.

My asking price for all four wheels in their current condition including spigot rings, 19 (one went missing!) chrome wheel nuts and the new centre caps is just £600. Now only £540!

At that price the new owner can refurb them in the colour of their choice and still only have paid about half the original new price which is also less than a new set of Rotas.

I would prefer collection from Watford but I'm happy for you to arrange your own courier if that's easier.

Paisley Freight are quoting £44.50 for shipping these. I've not used their service for about four years so don't know what they're like these days but they used to be quite good. I'm happy to pack them for safe transport if required.

There's also a decent wheel refurb place near me in Hemel Hempstead that a few people have recommended so I'd be happy to drop them there if a buyer wanted to get them refurbed with new tyres as a drive in - drive out service. That way you can arrive in your Zed and leave in your Zed, all the work having been done for you. You can fit all four standard 17", 18" and 18" Rays in a 350Z as long as you have no passenger and some blankets or covers to protect your interior.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. :thumbs:

5ZIGEN%252520Front.JPG5ZIGEN%252520Rear.JPG5ZIGEN%252520NSF.JPG5ZIGEN%252520OSF.JPG5ZIGEN%252520NSR.JPG5ZIGEN%252520OSR.JPG%252524_57.JPG

Edited by roadtrip
  • Like 1

Thanks guys, they really do look great on the car and whilst a few other forum members have them they're still pretty rare.

I had been considering painting them bronze and even bought some bronze FN01R-C centre caps from eBay US like the ones below to go with them. If the new owner wants these caps as well then I'll do you a good deal on them. :D

Picture-054.jpg

600 quid! are you kidding?

I nearly spent double that on a set of these 12 months ago before i bought my Volks

great wheels and an absolute bargain!

They do seem a bargain don't they, maybe I should be considering putting the price up!? I'm open to higher offers if someone is happy to pay more. :lol:

Seriously though, I paid £1,050 for them including the tyres with 5mm three years ago. They have been up close and personal with kerbs far too often since then and the tyres have seen another 13.5k in that time. Any self respecting Zed owner will be wanting to refurb them and fit new tyres pretty much straight away. I have some other photos which show the condition a bit better which I'm happy to email to anyone who's seriously interested.

I've had my fun with them so I'm happy to pass them on for a good price to a forum member who'll appreciate them. :)

I like these! Just wonder what they'd cost though before reaching the car. £600 for the wheels, at least the same again on tyres plus £200 minimum for refurb. Suddenly they don't seem so cheap - for me anyway, but maybe I'm just tight.

• Like 1

tyres will be expensive but a refurbish on wheels are so cheap now that you could be looking at 25 quid a corner to get them polished and painted up again in hyper silver or shadow chrome.

I like these! Just wonder what they'd cost though before reaching the car. £600 for the wheels, at least the same again on tyres plus £200 minimum for refurb. Suddenly they don't seem so cheap - for me anyway, but maybe I'm just tight.

Yeah, it's not a cheap thing to do but then which new 19" wheels can you get for £800 that fit without spacers and in a colour of your choice? Tyres can be had for less than £500 if you get Kumho KU39 which isn't so bad if you need new tyres anyway or have some decent wheels/tyres to sell on to someone else. :thumbs: