Non-OEM Banana Arms

GT Driver

Hi all

Has anyone on here used non-oem lower compression (banana) arms such as those on Ebay? I am wondering if they are of any use or to avoid completely.

I need to replace the passenger side one and was going to do the driver's side also while I'm at it. OEM ones are like £250 a pop and right at the moment I can't really budget for two of those + delivery to Ireland. It'd be something like 760 euros.

Any advice would be appreciated - thanks.

• Like 1

Since when have these been £125 ? ... they were always £250 each

I've bought 2 from Alex in the last 12 months, both my Zed and Caroline's have needed the drivers side arm to be replaced. From Alex.....

1 x new O/S/F (driver's side) compression rod: £125.00

1 x courier shipping with tracking and insurance: £12.50

So total of £137.50 please if Bank Transfer:

Pete

I'm over in Eire working on Feb 16th > 18th. Dublin and Ballyconnell, if you need something bringing over. You can send the items to my work in Wales. PM if interested as I'll likely forget to come back into this thread :D

But Alex sounds like the best idea.

I'm over in Eire working on Feb 16th > 18th. Dublin and Ballyconnell, if you need something bringing over. You can send the items to my work in Wales. PM if interested as I'll likely forget to come back into this thread :D

But Alex sounds like the best idea.

Thanks, that's very kind of you. I should be ok - I've had most stuff delivered here to the office with no major problems!

I PM'd Alex - the £112.50 Banana arm was a limited special offer. I think he was selling non-oem ones as well - for like £150... must check and see if any other members are running them.