Finally said goodbye to the Zed's Today

laytonanthony

Great thread.

And just to add, i hate you so so much.

Such a sexy looking car

Tbh I keep popping my head out the window to look at it. Such a beautiful looking car. I never thought when I first seen an r8 I'd ever get to drive one let alone own one lol.

Hard work pays off.

Misses gave me the unrealistic ultimatum the other night.

She said "if you had to choose between me or that bloody car who would you choose?" I genuinely paused and had to think. Went down like a tramp on chips. 😂😂😂😂 she wasn't best pleased lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Pauses are never good. Even a hint of hesitation and thats a hangable offence. Been there

• Like 1

Great thread.

And just to add, i hate you so so much.

Such a sexy looking car

Tbh I keep popping my head out the window to look at it. Such a beautiful looking car. I never thought when I first seen an r8 I'd ever get to drive one let alone own one lol.

Hard work pays off.

Misses gave me the unrealistic ultimatum the other night.

She said "if you had to choose between me or that bloody car who would you choose?" I genuinely paused and had to think. Went down like a tramp on chips. ������������������������ she wasn't best pleased lol

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

It wasn't the pause that got her it's when you said "the car, definitely the car" :lol:

Speaking of "The car" very nice mate came close to buying one myself a year or so back :thumbs:

Keep us updated :)

Edited by Keyser

So £928 later and the car has had a new oil cooler, spark plugs, oil change, coolant change, gearbox oil, oil filter, pollen filter.

Now I have piece of mind lol

... :scare: I nearly collapsed haha Get some vids up when its all done!

Well the guy I know from the garage will ensure the clutch hasn't failed from wear & tear ;-) but you right it won't be covered by warranty for wear and tear. Also the dealer has offered to make a contribution if this is the case. Only problem now is that I can't have it done until the 4th of Jan! Gutted!

• 2 weeks later...