iPad pro

jimboy2

So has anyone else taken the plunge and chucked too much money on a big iphone?

I have and also bought the stupid pencil that annoying isn't available yet.

Got to say it is great tho. I have gone from a old iPad 4 (the one before the airs) to this thing and the jump in spec is huge. The screen is gorgeous too.

And yes I know I could have got a MacBook or a windoze laptop for the same money, but a iPad is more convenient for me to use.

That's the one i got 128 space grey. You should notice a huge jump in spaces from a 3 year old one. The speakers are pretty good too. It's nice that it finally has more than 1

No but am going to an Apple Store tomorrow. Must resist.

You will come home with one. Why else are you going to a Apple Store?

One think]g I'm struggling with is the full on screen keyboard. Keep hitting the smiley key when wanting question marks and stuff. Will take a bit of getting used too.

One thing that has annoyed me and I have now had to turn off is the Touch ID. I have a 6s plus which has the new sensor and is lighting fast. The iPad pro has the old one and is so slow it feels like it doesn't work. 1st world problem I know, but this is probably the only thing I hate about apple!!