Geo settings

Bodyboarder81

Thanks for all the feed back appreciate it :)

90% road use

Never been on track but plan to next year .

I'm running eibach Arb ( front on soft , rear on middle ) bilstein shocks and tein springs . I do however plan do get some meister coilovers in the near future . Also have adjustable drop links to put on . Running 255/285 mpss

90% road use

I'm running eibach Arb ( front on soft , rear on middle ) bilstein shocks and tein springs . I do however plan do get some meister coilovers in the near future . Also have adjustable drop links to put on . Running 255/285 mpss

Oooh, I've got that exact lot to go on in the next fortight but not a clue of a starting point to learn from. I'n for the follow!

• Like 1

This is the same set up as my one bar I have meister r coilovers .

Iv got rear arms camber arms new front longer track rod ends and rear lock out bolts that will be fitted at abbey motors port and a full tracking set up that will be done next month .

Alan

90% road use

Josh , so you don't have rear adjustable camber arms yet? This will limit the set up you can get into your car. Main concern without running adjustable rear camber arms is not being able to dial out the rear camber you car will be running.

The lowering will gain front camber but nothing excessive normally the gain is what we want to run.

I would say a good base setting;

As your running tein Springs which I presume are these;

FmcI1Y.jpg

This is a good ride height reduction as running any lower than this will cause a big gain in unwanted rear camber.

Front camber will be around 1deg 30mins to 1deg 45mins (1.5 to 1.75 deg negative)

Rear camber you need to try to get to 1deg 30mins to 2deg 0mins (1.5 to 2deg negative)

Front Toe run very little Toe in 0deg 03mins per side 0.06mins total toe in

Rear Toe run a little more toe in say around 0deg 10mins per side 0.20mins toe in.

Any questions ask away

• Like 2

Are there any changes that can be made to reduce tramlining under braking, but not reducing agility? It's the one handling trait of my z that I'm not crazy about (probably won't help that I'm fitting 9.5/10.5" wheels soon :D).

what tyres are you running? This is the main culprit for a tramlining car , Toe changes can help but it is the design of the tyre that can cause a lot of the issue

I will let you know how I get on with my set up that is the same as yours .

Alan

Thanks all for the good information .... I think I'll order a set of rear camber arms and get the coilovers / drop links / arms fitted at the same time , then geo done .

Cheers

• Like 1