When you're sick of scraping your Z..

Baidan

Um, a little off-topic but I looked at some of the comments. I'm not on facebook so excuse my ignorance but are those sort of comments normal? It's a stream of foul-mouthed utter inanity only slightly more offensive than the poor Z itself.I mean what a waste of time to be part of facebook if that's all it gives you?

Um, a little off-topic but I looked at some of the comments. I'm not on facebook so excuse my ignorance but are those sort of comments normal? It's a stream of foul-mouthed utter inanity only slightly more offensive than the poor Z itself.I mean what a waste of time to be part of facebook if that's all it gives you?

There are a lot of reasons why FB is a waste of time!

• Like 1

Which is why I binned that cr@p off!

• Like 1

But how

But then how do you do your stalking?

But how

But then how do you do your stalking?

I have gone back to the old fashioned way, gossiping with my mates in the pub :lol: (who are on facebook ;) )

Edited by WINKJ

There's a lot of casual racism and gay bashing in there, for sure.

Yeah, pretty much all there is on the 350z Facebook page... oh and the occasional how many guns do you have in your car thread.

I get the feeling the average owner of 350's in the US is much lower than in the UK. Not that advancement in age is necessarily proportional to intelligence / common sense, but generally the older you get the less likely you are to use "gay" as an adjective.

Definitely.

I honestly can't understand why so many people like it and use it, especially adults. Utter sh*te imo but I guess I'm in the minority with that thinking (same goes for Twitter, Instagram etc imo). ;)

FB is only as good as the friends you have. If you're friends with idiots, then it's full of rubbish. If your friends are ace, then they'll share ace things with you.

It's basically like a forum, except you actually get to choose who posts on it. ;)

FB is only as good as the friends you have. If you're friends with idiots, then it's full of rubbish. If your friends are ace, then they'll share ace things with you.

It's basically like a forum, except you actually get to choose who posts on it. ;)

What if I only have one real friend left though and the rest are you guys on here?!! :surrender:

I guess it'd be easier just to get my mate to sign up on here then yeah?. :D:lol:

I reckon I've got more internet friends than real ones these days. Certainly my best friends are those I've met online.

You're not alone with that statement. ;)

I guess some of it boils down to the fact that it easier to make time for people/friends on the internet than it is in real life especially with old friends/family moving apart & friends circles changing.

Quite a few on here should try and get out more������ Be a little less condescending and a bit more understanding, more to life than the WWW.. Lots of very different people of all ages have a Z, it's not a private members club, if it is I for one am off!!..������������

Edited by Baidan

Quite a few on here should try and get out more������ Be a little less condescending and a bit more understanding, more to life than the WWW.. Lots of very different people of all ages have a Z, it's not a private members club, if it is I for one am off!!..������������

fair point - also this type of modding to a car has quite a big following in the states/south america. IMO its no worse than "ridin' clean", "ridin' dirty", "baggin" etc.

• Like 1