Vehicle MOT History Website

TimC

Looks like my old zed is still going strong. I did about 20k in 1 year in it, but the new owner/s have only done 2k one year and 1k another year. Some funny MOT advisories on mine too. Failed one year for having headlamp beams too low, so the garage adjusted them and it passed. Then next year, it failed cos headlamp beams were too high!!! So garage adjusted them again and passed it. Also got an advisory for the K1 exhaust being "noisy" :lol:

Edited by rabbitstew
  • Like 1

Failed one year for having headlamp beams too low, so the garage adjusted them and it passed. Then next year, it failed cos headlamp beams were too high!!! So garage adjusted them again and passed it.

Probably at a Nissan Stealer. I had a free air con refill at a service one year, the next they advised I had a failed air conditioning condenser as there was UV fluid all over it... oddly enough the AC is still going strong 3 years later. They also lost my service book!! I use Kaizer now, sod the Full Nissan Rip-Off History!!

Just did my old Zed, man that's being abused!

Sept 11: 37K miles, Pass

July 12: 56K miles, Fail, both front tyres cord exposed!

Oct 13: 78K miles, Pass, both front tyres worn to legal limit

Oct 14: 84K miles, Pass, brakes all round worn, rear tyres at legal limit

My poor ol' Slagathor :(

Cool site.

Weirdly my previous Range Rover Sport has been SORN'd and no MOT since February this year?! That's a lot of car to not be driving, and a long time to sit on a forecourt if its for sale.

My 911 doesnt show on there (probably a good thing) as it was an absolute nail. The garage i bought it from put it through an MOT with no advisories but by the time i got it home the exhaust was hanging off!