Got a new Private Plate!!

gumpy000

I know right! A tad gutted but can't show it. She's tried bless her.

I did think about the whole JE5 4BBS. But as u say it a tad crap. Lol.

Well I guess Il have to smile and just go with normal plate. :(

its the thought that counts! any car related gift is a step in the right direction and should be rewarded.

Makes your life a lot easier when you're trying to justify £1000 on a new exhaust when the old one is still working perfectly well :lol:

• Like 2

It's close enough, even presented legally. Better than getting pulled by the coppers all the time, or shelling out thousands on a plate that gets closer to what you want to say.

I just went for the dyslexic approach and because I am a tight old git - my name is Dunbar and I have D1 NBR. I know what it means and it disguises the age of my car :)

My name is mike .. For many years all my friends and customers have always called me miguel or migs or migaeli Im as british as they come but somehow even being a 50 year old git i have dark hair and people think im italian or spanish .. in summer i work outside a lot and do get a bit of a nice tan.

Therefore my Z has the registration number MI6 WEL and my van is MI6 SXX

Edited by MIGWEL

• 3 weeks later...

I've always been called Gez by my mates and family so was well chuffed when I found this NI plate for sale GEZ 212 to put on my recently purchased Zed.

The 212 is loosely significant as I got made redundant in 2012 and started working for myself, the last three years have worked out better than I could have dreamed of ( especially this year ) in fact enabling me to treat myself to the Zed.

23jsl5s.jpg

Edited by Gerry40
  • Like 1